What is custom logo??
This is by far my favourite skin, when in the menu I see there is an option for custom logo what will this allow me to do??
Star 
It would allow you to put custom graphics on the home screen 'top left' and replace the current XBMC logo with your art. Kinda nifty, was changed after many tired of seeing the logo more than once on boot.
Thanks for the reply will have to have a look at how to do that Smile
and what size should the logo be?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

wilson.joe Wrote:and what size should the logo be?

you can use whatever size you'd like.

there's a 225x46px area reserved for the custom logo
and the skin will fit it right in.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I was messing about with this today, is there any programme you would recommend for the logo, I tried to use paint on win 7 and it saved the image as a png.file, but when I used this all I got was a small image where xbmc logo is

Paul
paul elder Wrote:I was messing about with this today, is there any programme you would recommend for the logo, I tried to use paint on win 7 and it saved the image as a png.file, but when I used this all I got was a small image where xbmc logo is

Paul

That's what its meant to do if you mean it was smaller than the original then you need to use a canvas size of 225x46px or larger but to the same scale, if you use larger then remember to use the full size of the canvas otherwise your end up with something really tiny
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Thanks I will give that a try Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is custom logo??0