• 71(current)
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
@racprops
See my response in your other thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1236198
(2012-11-12, 04:12)racprops Wrote: Thanks bodhi, so two things, first has the TV Channels shut all of this down and I find the fact the download is 666MB a little unnerving...

Are you using it and is it working...??

And how do I put in it, it seems be just text.

Rich

Rich,

It's been a while, but I rembember this was how I usually add a Repo: Download the repo file first to your computer. And then in XBMC System->Addons, use the option "Install from Zip file" to install the repo. After that, go to the Video Add-ons menu, you should see Free Cable.

And no, BlueCop repo is 666 bytes, not 666MB!

Update: sorry, did not see artrafel's reponse on next page :-)
Thanks to both of you..

The thing was the number 666....

Rich
(2012-11-12, 15:14)racprops Wrote: The thing was the number 666....

It must be demonic, so you'd better get an exorcism for this add-on before attempting to use it. Big Grin
First off great addon, thanks for that. History channel doesn't work properly for me, it wouldn't work last week then it started working and now it is again not working. It lets me go all the way through the menus to the show i want to watch but when i click on full episodes i get the script error. other shows work from other channels, anyone else having problems with history?
great addon. FOX is the only one screwing with DRM - and that is available through the hulu addon. great work.
i get a script error with history channel also. I keep checking back here to see if anyone has the problem or a solution. It happened to me on eden and now frodo beta too.
I have gotten "Script Error" on a lot of things...

It almost is not worth the trouble...

My 2 cents worth.

Rich
Stations currently broken.

A&E script error/no links
ABC Family no links
Bravo script error
Comedy Central script error
History Channel script error
Lifetime script error/no links
MTV script error
NBC partially broken script error
Oxygen script error
PBS not playing,no script error
Spike script error/no links
Syfy script error
TV Land script error
Vh1 not playing, no script error
The WB script error
Hello everyone. Just noticed on NBC's network show Revolution is now missing. Anyone know why this is? I checked website and it's still being offered on site. I've watched that show since about the 2nd episode or so from Free Cable.

Thanks for your hard work BlueCop and all the other authors.
(2012-10-28, 14:01)Eye in the sky Wrote: Chicago Fire (NBC) and Nashville (ABC) are also missing.

Nashville (ABC) is showing up but Chicago Fire (NBC) doesn't
Not accessible from outside the USA. Last time I tried 90% of the links failed... any advice?
Just found this add-on today and had a question (hopefully this is the right place to ask).

This is in RaspBMC on a Raspberry Pi if that matters...

I picked Grimm to use as a test and picked an episode. It played fine but every so often it would jump back to a random spot near the beginning of the show. It did this 2 or 3 times within the first 5 minutes or so. Any idea what would cause this to happen? Not sure if it's the stream or the app or what.

Thanks.
(2012-11-23, 08:50)polysmartypants Wrote: Not accessible from outside the USA. Last time I tried 90% of the links failed... any advice?

You need a US proxy
(2012-11-24, 00:06)brookz Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 08:50)polysmartypants Wrote: Not accessible from outside the USA. Last time I tried 90% of the links failed... any advice?

You need a US proxy

there are somehow veetle fixed with the same problem US proxy can somehelp with that pleaasssssssssssssssssssse
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator10