• 99(current)
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
(2013-04-16, 23:00)moneymaker Wrote: Free Cable - Latest Fixes Only

Here

RSS Feed for moneymaker's updates: Here
Thanks for putting them in one place.

Anyone else having problems with theCW goes all green for me, just on the Xios DS not on Windows though.

Had a look into this, seems there are four streams of bitrates 300,500,700,900. Only the 500 and 700 were used by the code.
Changed it to choose from all streams based on max bitrate. The 900 stream seems to work ok.

http://pastebin.com/7s469JH7
No love for the History Channel?
(2013-05-07, 09:07)slices Wrote: Thanks for putting them in one place.
+1, and thanks to everyone who has put in the time to fix these. Has anyone contacted BlueCop to see about getting the add-on updated with these fixes? Or at the least a link to the updated .py files in the 1st post of the thread(so it doesn't get lost).
(2013-05-07, 19:58)spyder Wrote:
(2013-05-07, 09:07)slices Wrote: Thanks for putting them in one place.
+1, and thanks to everyone who has put in the time to fix these. Has anyone contacted BlueCop to see about getting the add-on updated with these fixes? Or at the least a link to the updated .py files in the 1st post of the thread(so it doesn't get lost).

no response
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
I also tried a PM... No reply. No changes in google code repo since February,and nothing in github since January. Not sure what (if anything) to do as far as a new github or other repo. Seems there is "some" community support since this is such a popular add-on.
(2013-05-07, 19:28)aerick79 Wrote: No love for the History Channel?
Had another stab at this last night, the main problem is that the encryption has changed. Solved that this morning thanks to google, getting SMIL back now, still not playing but most likley fixable at this point. Will take another look when I have time.
I will create a github/repo in the next few days and I will invite all supporters to join the github. I hope it's a good solution for us and no one complains about it.
// GitHub // Repository

Sounds like a good solution, probably worth creating a new thread as well?

Will make doing fixes and changes easier.

Speaking of which, I have more or less have history working (only video you don't to log in to see). Testing it at the moment.
histroy sounds great. the new System of some sites to use the cable Provider account as loggin to see additional Videos is totally sh**. Exspecially from outside US it is nearly impossible to get it working. Disneychannel is starting this Thing.
I'm using the Midnight G-box 2.2 and have installed the blucop.repo, but free cable just doesn't show up anywhere. Same issue with my laptop, when I had Win7 with xbmc, I was getting free cable on it, but when I got my new laptop with Win 8 and installed xbmc no free cable. I ain't got much hair left to pull out so any suggestion would be appreciated particularly on the g-box which is running on the android os. with the latest frodo 12.1 xaf. update.
Try this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empt...itory_list
(2013-05-08, 19:48)-zero- Wrote: histroy sounds great. the new System of some sites to use the cable Provider account as loggin to see additional Videos is totally sh**. Exspecially from outside US it is nearly impossible to get it working. Disneychannel is starting this Thing.
There are a few channels that do this that currently work in free cable, TBS for example. Typically there's a url that issues the auth token, of course without being able to do this in a webrowser it's difficult to find the url. I might see what cable provider my inlaws use, otherwise someone in the us wold be better to tackle this.

I've filtered the premium videoes for now.

http://pastebin.com/XwEwAAYy history.py
I've got the plugin running fine on my laptop running ArchLinux and the newest Gotham build.

Now I'm trying to get this plugin (specifically Comedy Central/Daily Show) working on my OUYA. I'm running the libstagefright HW acceleration build of XBMC along with Aeon Nox. When I try to run this plugin I get the following message: "Unable to connect to server".

Here's my log if anyone wants more info: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=17435

Any suggestions on what the issue could be?

**Edit**
Nevermind, I played around some more and realized that it's something with the Gotham builds. The plugin works fine with Frodo and the nightlies but I need the HW acceleration from the experimental Gotham build.
I've created the github and uploaded the plugin but! github wont upload the "lib" folder. Im a bite confused about that so if anyone knows how to solve the problem would be nice.

next step will be creating a repo.
// GitHub // Repository

• 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator10