• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
I want those views thats the whole point of setting the content to tv. I think i might be confused. Once metadata is set then It will look correct I thought.
BlueCop Wrote:I want those views thats the whole point of setting the content to tv. I think i might be confused. Once metadata is set then It will look correct I thought.

You could be right, as long as all the infolabels match.
To learn more, click here.
Update to recognize daily shows,such as daytime soap opera's... in my case i am looking for it to parse General Hospital (http://abc.go.com/watch/general-hospital...56?rfr=rss) and All My Children ( http://abc.go.com/watch/all-my-children/...28?rfr=rss ) ... both are from ABC. thanks for the wonderful script, all the channels are working perfect for me (using updated librtmp.dll replacement)
Where does one find the download to the newest librtmp.dll for Windows? I got lost on Google.

Thx!
I'm also a little lost on how to update librtmp on windows could someone please explain.
http://stream-recorder.com/forum/can-dow...t5533.html

Check out the bottom posts in that thread. has a link to the latest RTMP for windows version. I believe all you do is replace the current librtmp installed and you are on your way.

I'm still looking to find an updated version for my ATV2, no luck yet.
mrdally204 Wrote:http://stream-recorder.com/forum/can-dow...t5533.html

Check out the bottom posts in that thread. has a link to the latest RTMP for windows version. I believe all you do is replace the current librtmp installed and you are on your way.

I'm still looking to find an updated version for my ATV2, no luck yet.

Found it!
And now ALL channels work!!!
Thanks!
mrdally204 Wrote:I believe all you do is replace the current librtmp installed and you are on your way..

Hello, I'm having some trouble locating where the relevant librtmp is. I have done a search of my entire drive, including hidden files and folders, and the only file of that name I could find was in C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer. May I ask, where should the librtmp.dll be placed to assist Free Cable? I thank you in advance for your help.
How do you install this on atv2
odysseus: thats it.

I have been trying to compile a new librtmp for atv2. I installed it but it just crashed my atv2 on attempting rtmp playback. Looking forward to tomorrow. hopefully will solve the atv2 issues. I dont have a computer where I am today.
@ BlueCop - Thank you. I just wanted to be sure I was not missing something.

May I ask you to take a look at the programs The Price is Right (CBS) and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon (NBC)? Neither one lists any full episodes, though the respective websites do. Thank you for any help here, as these are the two shows my wife most wanted, and WAF is always something to be grateful for.
Bluecop,
v0.4 breaks xbox compatibility ):. I do not believe there is sqlite support for it. Can there be a way to request platform, if returned xbox, exclude the sqlite code, else go about its business?
BlueCop Wrote:odysseus: thats it.

I have been trying to compile a new librtmp for atv2. I installed it but it just crashed my atv2 on attempting rtmp playback. Looking forward to tomorrow. hopefully will solve the atv2 issues. I dont have a computer where I am today.

Looking forward to hearing how to solve the issue with the atv2 playback. This would be just a drream come true to get all these channels working on the atv2. *crosses fingers* Laugh Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Smile 
Running this via Proxy; works absolutely brilliantly - with the most recent RTMP library (thanks, mrdally204!), practically every network (with the exception of just The CW, Spike and TBS) works beautifully.

Anyone noticed unpredictable buffering performance from NBC, though? Had the same issue with the original NBC Universal plugin where other networks will stream fine, but NBC buffers every few seconds on any show (tested at 800kbps)? Tends to last for a few hours before reverting back to normal. (Wonder if the issue is on NBC's side?) The mrs also mentioned that episode names of Days of Our Lives seem not to display correctly (although the eps themselves play fine).

@BlueCop: Once again - outstanding!
mrdally204: I will look into an xbox only mode. Many features will most likely depend on sqlite in the future though.

sorry for the lack of updates. I have it coded to download and use all the tvdb data for available shows. It is fairly manual process to select the correct show. I didn't want to included a default database with the plug-in but I might because it is annoying having to go through and select the correct show to get meta-data about. You will still be able to refresh the database but it will require selecting the correct show if more then one is returned or a custom search values if the show name returns no results.

I am trying to think of ways to automate this more. I am working on more database management(add/remove shows, favorites) and categorization based on meta-data. I thinking about filtering shows missing meta-data by default in the all shows section. They are usually web only specials or not really shows anyway.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator10