"Marked as Watched" Not Working
Hi all,

I switched to Neon a few weeks ago and I love it, except for this single problem I've been experiencing. I haven't been able to figure out the pattern, but the majority of my watched videos aren't marked with the check mark. I can tell from the XML that the metadata does in fact indicate the the video has been watched, and when I go into the options menu for the file where I can queue the item, add to favourites, remove from library, etc. (I'm not sure what this menu is called), episodes that I've already watched have the option to "mark as unwatched" and vice versa. Therefore, it leads me to believe the issue has something to do with the presentation layer and the metadata regarding watched/unwatched status is working correctly.

I've looked through the logs but nothing stood out as obviously related to my issue. Has anyone experienced this before? Any ideas as to how I can dig deeper and figure out what's going on here?

Here are my specs:

XBMC 10.0 r35647
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
AMD Phenom II 3.1 GHz
8GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770, driver version 8.821.0.0

And here is the dubug log: http://www.pastebin.ca/2066419

Thanks!
I can't take a look at the log right now, but there is no reason you should be experiencing any issues with watched flags.

I'll follow up later tonight or in the a.m.

@mods - feel free to move this to the Neon sub forum.
-stoli-
I don't see anything in your log indicating a problem. Does this occur in all views? What about other skins like Confluence?
-stoli-
After weeks of dealing with this issue, I found a setting in Neon's "skin settings" area called "Enable TV Show Watched Overlays". I had to select this and now the problem appears to be solved. It doesn't explain why some of my videos displayed the check mark and some did not when in File mode, but at least everything seems to be working now.

Thanks to Stoli for looking into this!
Since the problem is solved, is there a way to mark this thread as such? Mods, is this something you can take care of?
davomyster Wrote:After weeks of dealing with this issue, I found a setting in Neon's "skin settings" area called "Enable TV Show Watched Overlays". I had to select this and now the problem appears to be solved. It doesn't explain why some of my videos displayed the check mark and some did not when in File mode, but at least everything seems to be working now.

Thanks to Stoli for looking into this!
Thanks!!!

After doing this, problem solved too Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Marked as Watched" Not Working0