Problem in settings menu
Hi dushmaniac,

could you take a look at this post?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643&page=34

There is a problem in settings menu (video, music etc), many options seems to be disabled (clean library, export library etc). ronie says that the problem is in all skin.

Thanks!
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
been fixed in the dev branch already. if you enable the pvrmanager, all other options will be enabled too again.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:been fixed in the dev branch already. if you enable the pvrmanager, all other options will be enabled too again.

Ok! Thanks! Big Grin
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
I've got the same problems, thought I was going crazy at first.

Any suggestions on how to go about fixing it?
Enabling PVR in the settings doesn't work, "no pvr found" ....

Cheers
First enable one of the PVR addons and then enable Live TV.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
I've tried that, enable each one individually, but still nothing. Anything else I'm missing?

Thanks
did you configure the add-on you want to use?
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

Yeah, but I don't intend on using a pvr, I'm just trying to get around the greyed out system settings issue.
if you don't intend to use pvr, you shouldn't be using the pvr build. the only work around is enabling the pvrmanager (which requires a pvr add-on to be initialised), or wait for the next build.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem in settings menu0