Newest Nightly is Bombing on me!
The newest nightly keeps bombing on me: Please help!

http://pastebin.com/0eBJ4H5B
To learn more, click here.
AnyoneHuh
remove those corrupt archives...
It's crashing trying to scan T:\Psychoville\Season 2\_FAILED_Psychoville.S02E03.720p.HDTV.x264-BiA\psychoville.s02e03.720p.hdtv-bia.rar. As spiff says, remove the archive or unpack and repack it.

Having said that, XBMC shouldn't be crashing and burning just because of a corrupt archive. If the problem persists, i.e. if it doesn't get fixed in the nightlies within a few weeks, it's probably worth posting as a ticket, but we'll need you to keep the offending rar for testing with.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:It's crashing trying to scan T:\Psychoville\Season 2\_FAILED_Psychoville.S02E03.720p.HDTV.x264-BiA\psychoville.s02e03.720p.hdtv-bia.rar. As spiff says, remove the archive or unpack and repack it.

Having said that, XBMC shouldn't be crashing and burning just because of a corrupt archive. If the problem persists, i.e. if it doesn't get fixed in the nightlies within a few weeks, it's probably worth posting as a ticket, but we'll need you to keep the offending rar for testing with.

JR

On last nights nightly, the problem remains. I did realize that it was the corrupt archives. Is a ticket necessary?
How big is the rar? Would it be possible to put it somewhere I can download it? If so I'll see if I can reproduce the crash.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:How big is the rar? Would it be possible to put it somewhere I can download it? If so I'll see if I can reproduce the crash.

JR

Sorry, I deleted them. Create a dummy file with extension .rar and one with .par and place them in a tv show folder. See if that does it. If I see it again, I'll save the file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newest Nightly is Bombing on me!0