• 47(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Hey butcha,

Easy way to reproduce is to use the iplayer (proxy) stream the F1 and then display the playing info.

Reproduces it every time for me Smile

Also apparent with media that's not imported into my library (hence no codec info or description etc in the info bar)

It's no biggie, just a minor bug. I only notice it on the F1 Smile

I do have some media that flags are not available for, so I'll post those codecs/audio etc for reference purposes ASAP.

I do love this skin guys, it's incredible! Just like an appliance it's almost perfect!
if you liked my previously released icons for CirrusEx but want to modify/add some of them...

... here is a link to the editable sources, in Illustrator CS4 format, much lighter (10Mb) than the previous released bases which weighted a huge 500 mb!
http://www.mediafire.com/?l69vc08i5cg0c3o

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:if you liked my previously released icons for CirrusEx but want to modify/add some of them...

... here is a link to the editable sources, in Illustrator CS4 format, much lighter (10Mb) than the previous released bases which weighted a huge 500 mb!
http://www.mediafire.com/?l69vc08i5cg0c3o

No !!! I like them as they are Smile Already integrated for next update ! Only the trailer.png could be a bit bigger ... the rest fits perfect ! Thanx !
Hey butcha,

Any chance you could remove the bold font from recently added and even perhaps give it the light grey treatment that some of the other menu's get.

I find it very intrusive and too bright and bold?

I'm probably just being overly fussy as usual Smile but you know me Wink

Cheers bro Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey butcha,

Any chance you could remove the bold font from recently added and even perhaps give it the light grey treatment that some of the other menu's get.

I find it very intrusive and too bright and bold?

I'm probably just being overly fussy as usual Smile but you know me Wink

Cheers bro Smile

You mean the text "recently added" ?
butchabay Wrote:No !!! I like them as they are Smile Already integrated for next update ! Only the trailer.png could be a bit bigger ... the rest fits perfect ! Thanx !

Thanks. the source file of moviegenres doesn't include the moviegenres you integrated so they won't change, it's only a blank model to add new stuff.
I released the source files only if someone wants to make new genres (for example, I didnt make a folder for tv shows, recorded TV etc).

As for the trailer.png I totally agree with you, I just used the 2.04 dimensions but it's definitely unreadable.
Here are 2 new versions, same look but with 150px and 200px width so you can define new position coordinates.
Tell me if you need other dimensions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wj68uj3mhjl3mmp

Best regards

Finally hot days in Switzerland... Imagebut too hot to play tennis, it killed me! Image
Edit: oops, double submit
@nowall
Yeah mate finally hot days here! I'll take a look at the new dimensions, thanx. I've done an option in skin settings to choose between the actual and your moviegenres, ofcourse the skin size will increase but hey, who cares? Smile
Cheers
butchabay Wrote:You mean the text "recently added" ?

Hey,

Yea the "recently added" and the movie titles seem to be in bold and pure White. Personally, I'd like to have them unbold and slightly grey to fit with the main menu and the date/day and sub menu font and colour.. Smile

It's just my fussy nit picking ways as usual but I just turned the recently added option back on today and noticed that it was intrusive compared to the rest of the menu options.. Smile

Also, is there anything more you need in order to squash that file name bug? Do you want me to make a tiny file that will exhibit the issue for you to reproduce, for example?

Looking forward to the next update, I need to have something to pick faults with as lately I've started picking faults with the other halfs cooking and you can imagine how that's gone down Smile I think she wants a new test version out more than I do Wink
Hey Pat,
No problem, i don't use the recently added stuff at all, so maybe i never really noticed the bold font, ofcourse i'm going to change it! As said i haven't much time at the moment, going to bring out pre eden test release this weekend, some bugfixes ... That's all for now ... I have in mind to bring out a new videoinfo screen, but that should be a surprise and i don't know if i'll get it finished for 2.05 ...
So stay tuned Smile
Hey Butch,

One tiny little flaw I've noticed, when the Addon Sub-menu is fully used, the list will go up the screen and be obscured by the title bar area. Not sure if anyone has raised this one yet.
MaxHeadroom Wrote:Hey Butch,

One tiny little flaw I've noticed, when the Addon Sub-menu is fully used, the list will go up the screen and be obscured by the title bar area. Not sure if anyone has raised this one yet.

Yo Max,

Going to take a look, could you post a screenshot ? thanx

cheers
butchabay Wrote:Hey Pat,
No problem, i don't use the recently added stuff at all, so maybe i never really noticed the bold font, ofcourse i'm going to change it! As said i haven't much time at the moment, going to bring out pre eden test release this weekend, some bugfixes ... That's all for now ... I have in mind to bring out a new videoinfo screen, but that should be a surprise and i don't know if i'll get it finished for 2.05 ...
So stay tuned Smile

Surprises Shocked

I like surprises... Well the good kind, not bad kind Wink

Looking forward to it, and can't wait to see what you've got planned Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:Surprises Shocked

I like surprises... Well the good kind, not bad kind Wink

Looking forward to it, and can't wait to see what you've got planned Smile

+1!

As the weather in Switzerland is going to be bad the next days, I have planned to make new backgrounds for CirrusEx in the corporate style (for my personal use but of course I will share them) and also maybe I wanted to translate the new french strings...

But when I opened the "new" 2.04 english string, well, I got discouraged because I realised I should spend hours just to compare the two strings english/french to find out what was added
Butcha, do you keep a record of which ID numbers you added from version to version? If you could mention on every new release what IDs you added, it would be much more easy for translators to update the strings
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:+1!

As the weather in Switzerland is going to be bad the next days, I have planned to make new backgrounds for CirrusEx in the corporate style (for my personal use but of course I will share them) and also maybe I wanted to translate the new french strings...

But when I opened the "new" 2.04 english string, well, I got discouraged because I realised I should spend hours just to compare the two strings english/french to find out what was added
Butcha, do you keep a record of which ID numbers you added from version to version? If you could mention on every new release what IDs you added, it would be much more easy for translators to update the strings

New Backgrounds sounds good, the strings are marked. Take the english string and search for 2.04 with the editor and you'll see only the new strings added:

PHP Code:
<!-- New labels Misc.  Cirrus Extended v2 *** NEW V2.04 -->
  <
string id="41143">Enable New MPAA Rating Flags</string>
  <
string id="41144">Disable CDArt Spinning in Extended Now Playing</string>
  <
string id="41145">Disable Animated Weather Icons</string>
  <
string id="41146">Hide Background Weather Widget on Home</string>
  <
string id="41147">Hide MPAA and Studio Flags in Fanart View Movies</string>
  <
string id="41148">Trailer</string>
  <
string id="41149">Show IMDB Rating Number in Video Info Screen</string>
  <
string id="41160">Disable Autoscroll in Extended Now Playing</string>
  <
string id="41161">Advanced Launcher Plugin</string>
  <
string id="41162">Miscellaneous</string>
  <
string id="41163">Style</string>
  <
string id="41164">Remove Cover Playing Media</string>
  <
string id="41165">Default CDArt Black XBMC</string>
  <
string id="41166">Default CDArt Black Cirrus Extended</string>
  <
string id="41167">Default CDArt White Cirrus Extended</string>
  <
string id="41168">Random Custom CDArts (disable Album CDArt)</string>
  <
string id="41169">Hide Breadcrumb Trails</string>
  <
string id="41170">Set Focus Offset of Main Menu (Range -2 to xx)</string>
  <
string id="41171">Enable Custom Focus Offset of Main Menu on Startup</string>
  <
string id="41172">HD Movies</string>
  <
string id="41173">Hide Breadcrumb Trails TV Shows on Episode Level</string>
  <
string id="41174">Use Original Watched Overlay in Fanart View</string>
  <
string id="41175">Option to make use of Artist Clear Logos</string>
  <
string id="41176">Music Path</string>
  <
string id="31185">Listed Shows</string>
  <
string id="31186">Airing Today</string>
  <
string id="31187">TV Guide</string

Now copy and paste it to the french strings and translate !
Don't know what editor you're using, my suggestion: Notapad++
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213