• 201(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
macshield Wrote:I just realized that some show episodes are listed different than others. For example some show episodes are listed like
1. Episode name
2. Episode name

While others are listed as

1x01. Episode Name
1x02. Episode Name

Maybe it's related to flattened shows? So if there's only one season the view displays 1x01.

@butcha
I'm gonna use stub files for "unripped movies on my shelf", named like 'movietitle.bluray.disc' or 'movietitle.dvd.disc'. Confluence does provide a dvd/bd logo. Any chance cirrus displays additional info if the filename contains some specific strings? Tried .1080p .720p .dvd .bdrip with no luck.
matzer Wrote:@butcha
I'm gonna use stub files for "unripped movies on my shelf", named like 'movietitle.bluray.disc' or 'movietitle.dvd.disc'. Confluence does provide a dvd/bd logo. Any chance cirrus displays additional info if the filename contains some specific strings? Tried .1080p .720p .dvd .bdrip with no luck.

No support for source flags at the moment.
hey butcha can you add a button in settings to disable cd cover in visualisation info screen. i dont have cd arts and i see always a huge note Wink
Hey butcha i just checked out fusion migma and although it was pretty cool i still love cirrus! The fearured film idea was clever in fusion movie menu. I thought if your still not sure about bigposter view edit then would it be possible for you to port posterwrap3 view from fusion into cirrus please? If you did it could you make sure the movie titles are not hanging over the top of the covers like in fusion? Thanks for reading!
littlemixi Wrote:Hey..do you mean something like this..

or this one...

Sad

in which directory shall I put them?
Butcha, I wander for a question for a long time, but I always forgot to ask you.

First when you opened XBMC with CE2 the main menu was set to land on "Movies".
Then you introduced the HD playlist and the main menu was set to this category.
Now you introduced movie sets (*) and the main menu start on it.

How can I make "Movies" to be the first selected item again?

(*) remember I had problem with movie sets showing all items with a library imported from Dharma? I was right to wait, because RC2 solved the problem without me doing nothing, all movies are shown entirely, and faster!
@nowall
Set focus on startup is in general skin settings or home settings if i remember right.
thx
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:... because RC2 solved the problem without me doing nothing, all movies are shown entirely, and faster!

Did you mean the Beta 2 Release of Eden? My Sets are acting weird, too, and I'm not really sure what is causing that. Beta 1 is working perfect so no need for me to upgrade, could wait for final release.
i use the "xbmc builds repository" addon and download "unofficial nightly build from git". these are always the newest versions with bugs and bugfixes. every day a new release. try it.
matzer Wrote:Did you mean the Beta 2 Release of Eden? My Sets are acting weird, too, and I'm not really sure what is causing that. Beta 1 is working perfect so no need for me to upgrade, could wait for final release.

Yes that is what I mean.
with Beta 1 Eden and CE 2.0.7 (no SVN), the bug of movie sets was that sets, randomly, only showed all, or 1, 2 and even 0 movies.
I think Butcha got the same problem with his old Dharma library and had to rescrap it in Eden to work correctly with movie sets.

with beta 2, first the set are empty, I have to wait maybe 2-3 seconds, but then all movies are listed in sets.

I guess in both cases it was related to caching things, as if in Beta 1 it was a progressive info retreaving while scrolling (and then missing some movies during the process), and in beta 2 a one time whole retreaving.

I must precise I have a huge libary (about 2500 movies), created initially on Dharma, not rescraped. Anyway, all works flawlessly now (well, I have more crashings now, but I guess it is Eden related, or maybe because I am on Mac)
@butcha
In Fanart View f.e. the movies are displayed in an "endless loop" which looks strange especially in movie sets; lets say when selecting The Godfather Trilogy the view displays 3 covers over and over resulting in 11 covers on screen.
I assume there's no option for this? Does a modification to the xml-files do the trick?

Nevertheless still the most awesome skin around, still not tired of it (I switched from Confluence to Backrow to whatever and back before CEV2 Wink )
I assume there's no option for this? Does a modification to the xml-files do the trick?

Which Fanart View do u mean the Fanart View, Fanart Slide View or Fanart Landscape View ?

For Fanart View change two lines in ViewsVideoFanart.xml to listtype "fixedlist"

line 37: <control type="fixedlist" id="508">
line 48: <viewtype label="31029">fixedlist</viewtype>
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
matzer Wrote:@butcha
In Fanart View f.e. the movies are displayed in an "endless loop" which looks strange especially in movie sets; lets say when selecting The Godfather Trilogy the view displays 3 covers over and over resulting in 11 covers on screen.

Nevertheless still the most awesome skin around, still not tired of it (I switched from Confluence to Backrow to whatever and back before CEV2 Wink )

keibertz Wrote:I assume there's no option for this? Does a modification to the xml-files do the trick?

Which Fanart View do u mean the Fanart View, Fanart Slide View or Fanart Landscape View ?

For Fanart View change two lines in ViewsVideoFanart.xml to listtype "fixedlist"

line 37: <control type="fixedlist" id="508">
line 48: <viewtype label="31029">fixedlist</viewtype>

Yes i think he means fanartmoviesetview, you're right you need to change wraplist to fixedlist and you'll be fine.
Yes, I meant the movie set view in particular, but now modified the other views, too. Usually I use movie fanart slide, sorted by rating desc, so I had the crappy movies shown right next to the best rated Wink
fixedlist... perfect, thx to both of you.
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213