• 5(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:First I'm must congratulate butchabay for v2, it's just awesome!

I have two questions for now:
OSD
  • Speaking about this point, I'd like to translate start/end time in french, so where is this particular mod located? I found the "end" in the french strings so could changed it, but I' not able to find the "start"

GENRES
  • I love the new "genres" category icons. Problem is, I use a french scrapper, therefore movies are tagged, for example, with "comedie" instead of "comedy". Is there in your skin an .xml were I could assign your new icons to differently named categories?

WEATHERPLUS DETAILS
When you enter into the Weatherplus Widget, by default all the titles there are blue, which isn't corporate with CE 2. Maybe in future update you could include this minor tweak of colors/Defaults.xml
Code:
<colors>
    <color name="white">FFFFFFFF</color>
    <color name="grey">FFb4b4b4</color>
    <color name="grey2">88FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="grey3">33FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="black">FF000000</color>
    <color name="blue">FFEB9E17</color>
    <color name="selected">FFEB9E17</color>
    <color name="dialogheader">DDced8da</color>
    <color name="orange">FFB88A00</color>
</colors>
So now Weather titles are in the correct golden color

I definitely love this skinImage

Glad you like it man,
i know about weather stuff, didn't had the time for now, so thanx for pointing this out.

OSD:
Wait a few minutes, as i'm uploading 2.01 with some bugfixes and the "current time" string, so you just have to add it to the french strings. I have to rework all the strings in english, a lot to do, but that will be the first priority after this update.

Genre:
Just rename all the genre icons in extras folder, but i suggest you wait untill 2.01 is ready. The other way could be to use the library editor script i've integrated, download see first post. There you have possibility to edit genres, plot, mpaa and and and ... but the fastest way is to rename the moviegenre icons ...
@ Butchabay, Are you going to make any new releases for the nightlies? Is v2 strictly for dharma 10.1?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:@ Butchabay, Are you going to make any new releases for the nightlies? Is v2 strictly for dharma 10.1?

As said, untill everything is working in nightlies there won't be any cirrus extended for nightlies. It's working on pre eden builds, just the recently added stuff won't work as it comes with xbmc core and mot as a seperate script. I've already started working on pre eden, but stopped for now.

you can try it anyway ...
UPDATE 2.01

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=802989&postcount=1

Download, unpack and replace with skin.cirrus extended v2
Danke schön für die Antworte

Damned this update was fast!

Unfortunately my XBMC is fucked up now Image

Don't know if this is related with CE 2.0, but when I launch XBMC, nothing appears on screen, except in the right bottom corner a message saying "Alarm clock cancelled, 3999 minutes to wait…"

I tried to reboot several times nothing happened. Maybe something related to library autoupdate, or profile (though I didnt change anything to these)

So now just crossing my finger to not have lost my 2000's library scrappings.
When I'll have fixed it I will happily try 2.0.1.
nice work with the LOGO missing Picture. But the word missing in black is realy hard to see on the most of my fanarts. And the LOGO missing Picture also comes on the first entry where we had ".." for the last Folder in the last Version. I think there a own logo or ".." would be better that LOGO missing.

But this is chargeing on a realy high level. You did a great and realy fast work with this new Version.

If we could deliver so fast at work i am sure we would have much more happy customers :-)
keibertz Wrote:nice work with the LOGO missing Picture. But the word missing in black is realy hard to see on the most of my fanarts. And the LOGO missing Picture also comes on the first entry where we had ".." for the last Folder in the last Version. I think there a own logo or ".." would be better that LOGO missing.

But this is chargeing on a realy high level. You did a great and realy fast work with this new Version.

If we could deliver so fast at work i am sure we had much more happy customers :-)

If you don't need the updirectory parent folder i suggest you disable it in settings. I never used it as it looks ugly with all the new stuff, example for logos or banners ... so just disable it in appearance settings !

The Logo is colordiffused if not selected, so very dark, that was the idea ... if you find something better just replace it ...
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Danke schön für die Antworte

Damned this update was fast!

Unfortunately my XBMC is fucked up now Image

Don't know if this is related with CE 2.0, but when I launch XBMC, nothing appears on screen, except in the right bottom corner a message saying "Alarm clock cancelled, 3999 minutes to wait…"

I tried to reboot several times nothing happened. Maybe something related to library autoupdate, or profile (though I didnt change anything to these)

So now just crossing my finger to not have lost my 2000's library scrappings.
When I'll have fixed it I will happily try 2.0.1.

Never seen that message could be a script ? You're on nightlies ?

Can't think of a skin issue ...
Nope I am on official Dharma

I trashed the CE2.0 from the addons folder, rebooted and set Confluence as default, quited, relaunched, and all worked well.
Tried to put a fresh CE2.0.1 in the addons folder, set CE2.0.1 as default skin, all worked well... except when I tried to quit then relaunch XBMC, the bug was still there. So it was related to CE because I tried with other skins and they worked

well, finally I trashed the GUISettings and now it's ok (though it's a pain in the ass to set again all the settings)
And I trashed also CE 1.2.7
I found this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94260
This bug is related to autoupdate and profiles.
So maybe XBMC somehow was confusing with both CE installed? I don't know

Anyway, all is fine now, my library was not damaged...

I will try the moviegenres trick tomorrow (look forward to it), I realize I have been in front of a screen fore the last 15 hours, my eyes don't see anything anymore, time to sleep now
Image Good night
Skin looks great! I can't seem to donwload the library editor script, can you repost a link? Thanks
smush420 Wrote:Skin looks great! I can't seem to donwload the library editor script, can you repost a link? Thanks

Try now please ....
Thanks that did that the trick. Do I put it in the scripts folder within the skin?
Just put it into your xbmc add-on folder.

smush420 Wrote:Thanks that did that the trick. Do I put it in the scripts folder within the skin?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Hey butchabay,

Nice work on the quick fixes for 2.01. You mention this one as fixed.

Quote:- New Audio Chanel Flags not showing on Slim OSD http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=47

However for me it is still showing the old 5.1/2.0 whatever flag. This is only for tv shows though, it shows the new audio channel flag for movies.
All the other ones are fixed, like the flags for info screen on tv shows and now able to change view for recently added tv.

Is there a way to disable starting a trailer. I've turned off the logo, i'm happy to have them accessable via the info screen, however i keep hitting right by accident (i'm sure my girlfriend will do it even more) and starting a trailer.

Edit: i'll just change the scraper not to fetch them. I never watch a trailer for a movie anyway. Smile
Hi guys,

Loving this Skin! It's easily my favourite as it runs so smoothly on my Asrcok ION.

One quick question I have is and sorry for not having a screenshot currently as I am at work.

Last night I installed the skin and all works well except I have some issues with some media flags, where it actually shows more than one type of media flag for the sound (ie aac avc-1 (or something along the lines of that)) and so all my other flags are pushed across and some can only be half seen.

Has this happened to anyone before? Will try and get a screenshot when I can.

Thanks
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213