• 7(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
do you need a german translaion? or do you want to translate it yourself?
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
@ butchabay
Yes Yes i found it. With Shift+Alt i can change it into Greek. It is great
My wife opened widely her eyes with this plot-option.
The only problem is that when i start typing i can read only the very first words and then i can not see what i typing. Is there any solution for it?
Thanks again for your attention and support..............
mad-max Wrote:do you need a german translaion? or do you want to translate it yourself?

That would be awesome mate, i hate this job Smile

Thanx for your contribution ...
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:@ butchabay
Yes Yes i found it. With Shift+Alt i can change it into Greek. It is great
My wife opened widely her eyes with this plot-option.
The only problem is that when i start typing i can read only the very first words and then i can not see what i typing. Is there any solution for it?
Thanks again for your attention and support..............

The Plot window is given by the script itself, i can see if i can make a bigger window to edit the plot, but normally it is to the creator of the editor script. I just use this script to edit the genres.
butchabay Wrote:The Plot window is given by the script itself, i can see if i can make a bigger window to edit the plot, but normally it is to the creator of the editor script. I just use this script to edit the genres.
It does not need a bigger or wider window.It only needs an option to run the letters since you are typing.
butchabay Wrote:That would be awesome mate, i hate this job Smile

Thanx for your contribution ...

No problem butch...i will take care of it...

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hey butcha,

Can I make a request for when you get back off your holidays Wink

I am now loving the "compact" view in movies and find it so beautiful with the new large screen video window, it's stunning... Could you possible add this view to "tv shows" as I like to keep things simple and consistent and would love to have this view available in the tv shows section...

Also, would there be any way to have the weather info visible at the same time as the video on the home screen? Meaning I can watch the news, see the weather, read my rss feeds, and have the time, day, date and temp all visible at all times. I do prefer the weather centred (1.2.7 had it right aligned) but I'd also like the video to stay on screen when I switch over to the weather if possible.

This is really helpful when deciding to head out as I can glance at the screen and see everything.

Other than that, I'm in love with this skin and the people I have shown it to are amazed at how beautiful and functional this skin truly is.

Finally, some ideas for the future if they are possible or of interest are:

I'd like to be able to view certain webpages from the home screen (in a small web window)
Websites like "bustracker" "national rail" allow real time live tracking of buses/trains in all parts of the world. Would it ever be possible to add either the info from these sites into to a small web window, or to display a webpage in a window on the home screen (like the new video window)

This would mean I could add a URL and view the info..
For example i could add
"bustracker/paddysbusstops.com"
And would be able to view the info that is available on that webpage in a small window on the home screen (or something similar) I could then set the address to only display the bus stop outside my house and then would be able to view live bus arrivals as well as news, rss feeds, weather etc all from the home page Big Grin that would be incredible...

There are apps that do this on the iPhone, and as much as I like them, I tend to find it a hassle to load it up every time I want to check the bus etc as it interrupts my other activities, with this live bus tracker info added directly to the home screen would be insane as I would have so much info at a glance, and for those not interested they can add playboy or whatever in their window.

Other ways this could be useful are tracking planes, trains and automobiles (on the respective sites) rather than using my iPhone... Xbmc would be so flexible with an additional option for viewing web content...

Also, would a twitter feed ever be available to run in with the rss feeds? As I'd love to have the latest F1 tweets from drivers etc posted directly to my xbmc.

These are just crazy ideas I have in my head, but the last time I wrote some ideas down, you only went and added them all Nod Nerd Laugh

Have a great holiday, enjoy your time with the family, thanks for everything you have done as you have literally transformed my home into something I can really enjoy. As a sufferer of MS I can honestly say, "your hard work and dedication has literally changed my life!"

You've made xbmc work for me and I sincerely appreciate everything you have done. I can't thank you enough!

Thanks again,

Paddy
Hey Pat,
You have ideas Smile
What about grajen3's rss reader, see my todo list ... Would be able to fetch youtube videos, images, news from rss feeds. I have to check the site you've mentioned. About a webpage on home screen, there where some requests i think in that direction, once it will be possible to get all these infos on the homepage as a script like recently added or tv guide, i'll see if i can integrate it.

Cheers
Your comments needed:
I'm going to add the original clock from the original cirrus 2.1
It will only show when the 2 options are enabled:
- remove clock and power buttons

What do you think? That would be for all the people not liking the xbmc logo, the buttons and the black bar on the top.
Can't seem to get trailers to play fullscreen properly.

I get either a trailer playing that can't be seen unless I go to the Home screen. (Video Window on Home - ON) If OFF it can't be seen anywhere, just sound.

A trailer playing in a window. (Video Window Global - ON)

Or a trailer playing behind the menu (Show Background "Now Playing" Video - ON)
butchabay Wrote:Your comments needed:
I'm going to add the original clock from the original cirrus 2.1
It will only show when the 2 options are enabled:
- remove clock and power buttons

What do you think? That would be for all the people not liking the xbmc logo, the buttons and the black bar on the top.

I like this plan, I would even say take it a step further and offer an option to remove the black bars from the home screen completely, but leaving everything else intact, exactly as it is...

I think your current clock, date and time etc are all perfectly beautiful, but I would like an option to remove the black bars from some of my items, I'd also like to remove the black bar from the weather and just havevthe widget floating exactly where it is with no black bar or lowered a bit so the video window can still play Smile

This skin is so sleek and elegant that it Borders on perfection, however the option to remove/disable the black bars in all the menus would be a fantastic option if possible...

Personally, I remove the xbmc logo, as I like the minimalistic debranded look and feel of the skin that way, anything you can do to make that even more so is a big thumbs up here Smile

I'm just itching to get compact view in tv series and local live bus trackers on the home screen Big Grin
butchabay Wrote:Hey Pat,
You have ideas Smile
What about grajen3's rss reader, see my todo list ... Would be able to fetch youtube videos, images, news from rss feeds. I have to check the site you've mentioned. About a webpage on home screen, there where some requests i think in that direction, once it will be possible to get all these infos on the homepage as a script like recently added or tv guide, i'll see if i can integrate it.

Cheers

Hey,

Here is a better view/link of what I mean...

http://www.mybustracker.co.uk/display.ph...e=36232525

These bus trackers offer a graphical image with live gps location of all buses/trains and arrival times for all of the eu and some of the Americas...

By adding this onto my home screen would mean that I can then view live bus times, arrivals, departures etc and the weather, news rss and the video window for news, plus date time all from 10ft... Amazing.. Others too can benefit by using there local version of national rail tracker and/or bus tracker.

I'm gonna check the rss feed you mentioned too as that sounds mighty interesting, cheers for the heads up Smile

Keep up the good work, and again, thanks for your all hard work It is genuinely appreciated and helping to improve my and my families lifestyle... That's an absolute fact!
Is there a way to remove the Movie Cover when pausing/seeking during a movie? Otherwise amazing skin.
T800 Wrote:Can't seem to get trailers to play fullscreen properly.

I get either a trailer playing that can't be seen unless I go to the Home screen. (Video Window on Home - ON) If OFF it can't be seen anywhere, just sound.

A trailer playing in a window. (Video Window Global - ON)

Or a trailer playing behind the menu (Show Background "Now Playing" Video - ON)

1. Access trailer directly by pressing down Fanart Views or Right in List Views will play the trailer in Video Window. Press TAB to switch to fullscreen.
2. Access trailer from Info screen, Press "i" and go to trailer, this way it will play in fullscreen.
Gyshall Wrote:Is there a way to remove the Movie Cover when pausing/seeking during a movie? Otherwise amazing skin.

Originally it was that way without cover, after many requests i've added it.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213