• 46(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
kulprit Wrote:Hey butcha, found something else the other day. Can we please have a codec/media flag for 7.1 channel audio. The 5.1 shows fine however a 7.1 doesn't exist.

Strange, 7.1 flag exists ... anyone else the same problem ?
butchabay Wrote:Strange, 7.1 flag exists ... anyone else the same problem ?

I'll have a closer look then butcha and get back to you.
kulprit Wrote:I'll have a closer look then butcha and get back to you.

Yes thanx, what if you switch to another skin ? You see 7.1 Flag ?
Its cos the file is 6.1 not 7.1 sorry. Assuming that one is missing?
kulprit Wrote:Its cos the file is 6.1 not 7.1 sorry. Assuming that one is missing?

Ok then i hope someone can create one for cirrus.
butchabay Wrote:Ok then i hope someone can create one for cirrus.

which flag do you need, 6.1 or 7.1?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
6.1, the 7.1 does exist.
I would like to get a different fanart displayed per season on TV Shows.
Is this a feature that can get implemented? Or maybe it is already possible with the current settings and I am missing it.

Also, I am Japanese and most of my media is Japanese one.
I set the font to Arial, but the font look too small on the home screen.
Is it possible to change it to make it bigger? Only for the general home screen.

I have been reading and I would like to merge the font used in Cirrus with an unicode font that is able to display Japanese kanji. I hope I will succeed since the skin looks so much better with the default font.

Thanks!
kyotocafe Wrote:I would like to get a different fanart displayed per season on TV Shows.
Is this a feature that can get implemented? Or maybe it is already possible with the current settings and I am missing it.

Also, I am Japanese and most of my media is Japanese one.
I set the font to Arial, but the font look too small on the home screen.
Is it possible to change it to make it bigger? Only for the general home screen.

I have been reading and I would like to merge the font used in Cirrus with an unicode font that is able to display Japanese kanji. I hope I will succeed since the skin looks so much better with the default screen.

Thanks!

Hi, fanart on season level is not supported in cirrus extended, i can try to implement it for the next update. About fonts can't help, sorry.
butchabay Wrote:Hi, fanart on season level is not supported in cirrus extended, i can try to implement it for the next update. About fonts can't help, sorry.

Nice! I hope you will get it implemented on next updates Smile

I will try to figure out about the fonts. I really like this skin, it is very very nice.
Thanks a lot for all the work that you put into it.
Hey Butcha,

Here is the bug i mentioned re: the long text overlapping the time.

I used an old F1 copy from 2009 i had lying around, however it happens with most media with long file names... Smile

Hope that helps and talk soon,

PS the weather here is amazing hope its good where you are and that your enjoying some summer rest Smile

Cheers bro,

Pat~

P.s
This happens with media that has notbeen imported into my library or is streamed from websites etc... Smile Once imported into the library, they seem fine... I think... ill double check that and get back to you Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hey Pat, thanx for the pic, i'll take a look ...
Weather here in switzerland is depressive Sad no sun at all for now, hope it's getting better!
Cheers Smile
Here are some 6.1 flags. Not sure what font was used so I matched it as best I could.

Download Link
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Butcha,

Sorry for the slow progress. Haven't had a huge amount of free time recently. I'm also working on an addon to show live Premier League scores and goal notifications and I want to get this done quickly, ideally before the season starts!

In terms of Cirrus items that I said I'd look at:
  • I've fixed the home screen weather fanart problem and just need to send you the files
  • The video pop-up menu needs work. I'm focussing on functionality first and will then look to smarten it up.
When are you planning to roll-out your next update? I'll let you know whether I think I'll have time to complete the pop-up menu by then.

el_P
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
@htpc guy
Thanx for the 6.1 Flag !
@el_p
No need to speed things up, do what you can, i'm not going to push an update soon, so let you time, when it's done it's done! Smile i haven't a lot of freetime at the moment, i'm working slowly on bugfixes for now. Thanx for all your help mate!

@Pat
Hey dude i couldn't reproduce that bug! The strange thing is i have a completely different screen when i play my videofiles! I'll have to take a closer look at it.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213