• 107(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Had a bit of a play with this today and it's awesome!

Nice to see the wall view have a spruce up. Any chance we can get 3 lines on one page?

The logo downloader works fine now.
I can only get the TV Guide to work on OSX, both Windows boxes are just blank days, any idea?
I tried re-installing the Next Aired plugin but it made no difference.

I'm running Dharma 2.06.
I have not tested yet the 2.06 (problems downloading it), but to celebrate its release, I quickly made a new theme while pasta was cooking.

Basically it's the same as black & orange, but in black & gray

you can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x2atsdgqujfqj2v
@T800
Yeah i'm thinking of a new wall view, something like in aeon with 3 or 4 lines.
I just updated tvshow next aired and it's showing fine so far. I started the script manually to refresh all infos and now tv guide is working again.

@N.O.W.A.L.L
Thanx going to ty it out Smile
Hi Butchabay,
Thanks for the 2.06 release, its an amazing piece of work - your skin has been my default for a long time.

I'm running on an ATV1, with Sam's Umbuntu image which is pre-Eden and everything works great. I had this problem on 2.05 Cirrus Extended but I thought it would be fixed but it's still there.

If I go into the System -> Skin -> Extended Mod and try to run the logo downloader script, it always returns immediately saying its downloaded 0 clear art etc zero everything. When I know I've got stuff that needs updating both TV show art, Movies etc.

Is their a way to troubleshoot this? Any suggestions?

Thanks again for your brilliant work and support to the community.
mattg42 Wrote:Hi Butchabay,
Thanks for the 2.06 release, its an amazing piece of work - your skin has been my default for a long time.

I'm running on an ATV1, with Sam's Umbuntu image which is pre-Eden and everything works great. I had this problem on 2.05 Cirrus Extended but I thought it would be fixed but it's still there.

If I go into the System -> Skin -> Extended Mod and try to run the logo downloader script, it always returns immediately saying its downloaded 0 clear art etc zero everything. When I know I've got stuff that needs updating both TV show art, Movies etc.

Is their a way to troubleshoot this? Any suggestions?

Thanks again for your brilliant work and support to the community.

Hi, just tested logo downloader script with simplicity skin and i get the same.
I'll take a look but don't really think it's a skin related problem.
@nowall
Hey mate tried the silver theme and must say: it's my default theme Smile really nice!
butchabay Wrote:@T800
Yeah i'm thinking of a new wall view, something like in aeon with 3 or 4 lines.
I just updated tvshow next aired and it's showing fine so far. I started the script manually to refresh all infos and now tv guide is working again.

@N.O.W.A.L.L
Thanx going to ty it out Smile

Is there an easy way for me to start it manually?
Commited to svn:
Silver and orange theme, available in appearance settings!
T800 Wrote:Is there an easy way for me to start it manually?

Yes just go to videos submenu, plugins and click on tvshow next aired.
@T800
Sorry, not video plugins but addons! Smile
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I have not tested yet the 2.06 (problems downloading it), but to celebrate its release, I quickly made a new theme while pasta was cooking.

Basically it's the same as black & orange, but in black & gray

you can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x2atsdgqujfqj2v

Where do I put this?
butchabay Wrote:@T800
Sorry, not video plugins but addons! Smile

TerranQ Wrote:Where do I put this?

I'll upload them as textures tomorrow so they can just be dropped in the media folder and selectable in appearance settings.
Download and extract the 2 Files:

Orange.xbt and Silver.xbt to the skin.cirrus extended v2 Media Folder

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ie7p2tznv6...Themes.zip
First, let me just say that this skin is AWESOME. It must be the most customizable skin out there by far. And it just plain looks good.

I have found a few minor bugs but I will wait for those to be sorted out through the usual means.

But I do have one request and this would make this skin the PERFECT skin for me. I love the Logo Slide view in Simplicity (only available after enabling logos in skin options). It is by far the best TV show view, IMHO. It provides a ton of information while still allowing a great view of the background fan art.

So if that exact view were to be added to Cirrus Extended I would find this to be the bar none best skin out there. (Well, even without that view, this is probably the best bar none best skin out there, but I can still dream for even better).
rshieldsr Wrote:First, let me just say that this skin is AWESOME. It must be the most customizable skin out there by far. And it just plain looks good.

I have found a few minor bugs, but I will wait for those to be sorted out through the usual means.

But I do have one request and this would make this skin the PERFECT skin for me. I love the Logo Slide view in Simplicity (only available after enabling logos in skin options). It is by far the best TV show view, IMHO. It provides a ton of information while still allowing a great view of the background fan art.

So if that exact view were to be added to Cirrus Extended I would find this to be the bar none best skin out there. (Well, even without that view, this is probably the best bar none best skin out there, but I can still dream for even better).

Thanx for your kind words mate.
Please feel free to post bug reports and i'll put them on my todo list.

Could you post a screenshot of simplicity's tvshow logo view?
cirrus extended has TVLogo Righlist View and TVLogo (which shows only the logo and Fanart) until you're going to press "UP" for Info.
(So i hope you have enabled all the views in Skin Settings) Smile

As said post a screenshot and i'll see what i can do.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213