• 126(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Ahh good you remind me, i've noticed it time ago completely forgot that.
Thanx
butchabay Wrote:Ahh good you remind me, i've noticed it time ago completely forgot that.
Thanx

Laugh your welcome...
Your head must be exploding with the list of things to do Eek

In all serious though, youve done some amazing work butch, id be lost without ya bro.

El_p's script too... It's been hammered lately. I seen so many good films because of that script, and the skin is beautiful and a joy to use! Nowalls theme/genre pack too have made a huge difference. My family and friendS love it and I too just can't get enough of it Nod
Just updated the theme from SVN and I'm now getting an issue with General Settings

It's time for me to go nitpicking i think Wink

When you you first the select the scrollbar in any view it's completely filled. Once you have scrolled it shows like it should (only a small bar).
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8250/screenshot011cq.png
Big Noid solved this some way. Can't remember how.

Collections don't have to have 'mins' showing. Maybe also disable rating.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3227/...ot010f.png
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ady199 Wrote:Just updated the theme from SVN and I'm now getting an issue with General Settings

SVN is not a stable release, so yes, there can be bugs here and there.

Dharma or preEden ?

Try to delete your guisettings.xml and try again, as i don't see this issue on both of my systems.
butchabay Wrote:SVN is not a stable release, so yes, there can be bugs here and there.

Dharma or preEden ?

Try to delete your guisettings.xml and try again, as i don't see this issue on both of my systems.

I'm on preEden - I've delete guisettings.xml but this hasn't solved the issue.

Any ideas??
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:It's time for me to go nitpicking i think Wink

When you you first the select the scrollbar in any view it's completely filled. Once you have scrolled it shows like it should (only a small bar).
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8250/screenshot011cq.png
Big Noid solved this some way. Can't remember how.

Collections don't have to have 'mins' showing. Maybe also disable rating.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3227/...ot010f.png

Hi mate, yes i know the problem with the scrollbar, but i wasn't able to fix it. Maybe i should look in another skin Smile

Collections you mean Moviesets ? I see your screenshot has fanart and thumb showing, so i don't know the user posted it's not showing. Can you try fanart view as well ? Thanx ...
The other problem, about mins and rating flag ... i don't know why they are showing as i have <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItemThumb)<\visible>

I'll take a look ...
ady199 Wrote:I'm on preEden - I've delete guisettings.xml but this hasn't solved the issue.

Any ideas??

To be honest no ... no ideas. I'll try when i get home this evening.
butchabay Wrote:Hi mate, yes i know the problem with the scrollbar, but i wasn't able to fix it. Maybe i should look in another skin Smile
It is fixable... somehow.

Quote:Collections you mean Moviesets ? I see your screenshot has fanart and thumb showing, so i don't know the user posted it's not showing. Can you try fanart view as well ? Thanx ...
All other views are ok. Only in listview it also shows empty rating: "Rating
"
Quote:The other problem, about mins and rating flag ... i don't know why they are showing as i have <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItemThumb)<\visible>

I'll take a look ...

Small note. Using 2.06 because i was to lazy to download 2.07. Will do that later on.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
butchabay Wrote:To be honest no ... no ideas. I'll try when i get home this evening.

I deleted the theme and re-added it. All working now Laugh
ady199 Wrote:I deleted the theme and re-added it. All working now Laugh

Cool ... Smile
Just tested the Dreamscene background on my ATV 2 - as I thought the animation was very slow.
Please remind me if i forgot some of your requests or bugs.

See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=802990&postcount=2
butchabay Wrote:Hi mate, yes i know the problem with the scrollbar, but i wasn't able to fix it. Maybe i should look in another skin Smile
You probably have a allowhiddenfocus set on the scrollbar. Replace that with this code:
Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" condition="!Control.HasFocus(60)">Conditional</animation>
I think it's because the control gets it's focus too soon so to speak.
butchabay Wrote:Here another preview playing dream scene in the background!

ENJOY Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfg10RdEa54

Fixed:

- Now Playing can be enabled no need to disable
- animated video background in addons, games and weather

Commited to SVN (Dharma & preEden)

Excellent!

I have downloaded my favourite 18 dreamscenes several months ago when we first talked about it and kept them on hold until now... I was sure you would find a solution!
Though i will be very hard to decide myself about one in particular... unless you plan to make a kind of randomizer or allow specific dreamscene per section/playlist

Very glad to read about the silver stone theme fork.

About the colour, damned I'm dumb, I should have remember that color setting!

About the trailer icon, don't bother with my request, if other people prefer it nano let's keep it nano

Well, your answer made me change my mind, I will happily move to 2.07 when a stable Dharma version will hit the sky
Glad to

Image' just bought a hooked a fifth 2Tb hard disk to the Mini I had no more free space... yuke, so much LEDs on now, I feel like in a disco! Heehaaa let's dance!
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213