• 184(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Sadly had to remove logo.png for movies in osd and seekbar, due some really weird problems using imediashare streaming from iphone. WEIRD BUT TRUE !!!

Hopefully there will be a solution, else we have to live without logo ...
butchabay Wrote:@N.O.W.A.L.L & Everyone

Started a tutorial thread, first step is done Smile

See here: Tutorials

wonderful, thanks!
I gonna try this rainy afternoon.
with the playlist etc steps I wouldn't have ever found the solution myself as it's a bit tricky, so the tutorial is very hopeful.
Hi,

is-it possible to keep tvshow/movie fanart in background when browsing this section and dreamscene is activated ?
=> only with dreamscene on the main menu
gates Wrote:Hi,

is-it possible to keep tvshow/movie fanart in background when browsing this section and dreamscene is activated ?

I'll try to make an option to enable/disable video background while browsing.
butchabay Wrote:Sadly had to remove logo.png for movies in osd and seekbar, due some really weird problems using imediashare streaming from iphone. WEIRD BUT TRUE !!!

Hopefully there will be a solution, else we have to live without logo ...

I dont use and dont want to use a iphone in my howl live. if this problem is realy only on iphone cant u make an option for this users ?

I realy like the logo.png for movies ...
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:I dont use and dont want to use a iphone in my howl live. if this problem is realy only on iphone cant u make an option for this users ?

I realy like the logo.png for movies ...

Sure i can make an option for the logo. Till then you can look at dialogseekbar.xml and dialogfullscreeninfo.xml and search for "logo" you'll see i've commented out that bit, you just need to make it visible again.
gates Wrote:Hi,

+1

And thanks for the new Settings in the Sideout Menu.
Quote:I'll try to make an option to enable/disable video background while browsing

if I can help, let me know.
anyway, thx a lot for your great job
gates Wrote:if I can help, let me know.
anyway, thx a lot for your great job

The setting will be in the next commit.
First of all: I realy love your extension of cirrus. Its my all time favorit skin. But...

.. since the last update vor eden (2.07) im a little annoyed by the new info/pause/fast forward osd. It blocks the center of the screen and makes it hard when fast forwarding. It would be nice to have a option to switch back to the old version. I'm not generaly against the idea of adjusting the pause/info screen, but the center of the screen is not the best position for it.
Kai- Wrote:First of all: I realy love your extension of cirrus. Its my all time favorit skin. But...

.. since the last update vor eden (2.07) im a little annoyed by the new info/pause/fast forward osd. It blocks the center of the screen and makes it hard when fast forwarding. It would be nice to have a option to switch back to the old version. I'm not generaly against the idea of adjusting the pause/info screen, but the center of the screen is not the best position for it.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=977...count=2681
Kai- Wrote:First of all: I realy love your extension of cirrus. Its my all time favorit skin. But...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118665
Butchabay I've downloaded zip files of Cirrus SVN 405 and 406 from http://xbmc.tarlak.net/addons/Files/skin...ed.v2.svn/

but both of them can't be opened as it doesn't appear to be a valid archive. I've not had any problems in the past downloading updates from this address before could you check the contents of the zip file posted here for me please.
Butchabay

Is it possible to display certification ratings other than MPAA in this skin? I'm in Australia and the OFLC ratings are more applicable than MPAA.
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213