[iPad]Copying to Play media offline
Now I know this is XBMC forum. But the simple fact is to enjoy content offline on using XBMC on my iPad, I need to be able to play content directly OFF the iPad and not from my Network Shares.

So how in heavens name do I get my AVI files onto my iPad. iTunes will not let me do it. So I want to take my iPad on the road so that my kid leaves me alone I want to hand the iPad over and he can watch movies.

HOWHuh

So I found a free app OPlayerHD which is supposed to play xvid files. So I might be able to play the Xvid files through OPlayerHD. How do I find them through XBMC?
If you don't have it on your iPad yet, install iFile from Cydia. You can use it if you ever want to move files from an application to XBMC (directory paths for apps change from time to time. I have no idea why. They are also in folders with long nonsensical names, but iFile will translate that to the app names for you)

iFile will also let you upload files to the iPad to any directory you want via a web browser on your desktop.

There are also desktop applications that will let you drag and drop files over to the iPad via USB for even faster file transfers. For Mac OS X I use an app called iPhone explorer (I think that's the name...)

You can also use SFTP (not to be confused with FTP) which is the SSH file transfer protocol. On Mac OS X I use Cyber Duck for SFTP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad]Copying to Play media offline0