• 43(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
TV Show banner view is looking good! Wink Never used banner's myself before, however i'll be switching all my tv shows to them for sure!
So we are just one dialog away from release? Smile
BTW I never liked banners either.
I like banners but only with the right viewtype, posters are pretty sweet too but to me seem more suited to movies, probably because I'm so used to banners... Tongue
mabee finally a replacement for the soon to be doomed cirrus extended v2
Update...

Movie Wall and TV Show Banner views are complete! Massive thanks to Hitcher (master skinner! Wink) for some great advice.

So, one screen left (MyVideoPlaylist... already partly done), and a small bit on the MusicOSD (forgot about that!), then i'm there.

Cheers

[EDIT] shit, i've just deleted everything. Damn, now i'll have to start from scratch.

[EDIT] oh, what a cruel twist of fate that would be! Only joking, by the way! Wink
Heh good to hear, sounds great Smile
The alpha IS SOOO GOOD! cant wait for the real deal !!!!!

liquidskin76 I don't want to pester... but you leave no option.... HOW long....... its awesome !!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin
(2012-04-30, 11:01)wmilner Wrote: The alpha IS SOOO GOOD! cant wait for the real deal !!!!!

liquidskin76 I don't want to pester... but you leave no option.... HOW long....... its awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Big Grin The alpha was so incomplete!!!

Not long i hope... Wink
Today I've been working on the MusicOSD bits that i had forgot. Nearly finished with that.

Getting so close i can smell the scent of release!!! Cool
*sniff sniff*

Something smells good!!
Aarrgghhhh.... Hours? Days? Weeks? Smile Smile
(2012-04-30, 19:52)DuMbGuM Wrote: *sniff sniff*

Something smells good!!

errr... no, that wasn't the release. Zappy just farted! Rofl
(2012-04-30, 20:09)mikkelnl Wrote: Aarrgghhhh.... Hours? Days? Weeks? Smile Smile

Not weeks, but not hours. Days i expect if life/work doesn't get in the way. Sit tight! Wink
I see activity at the "Skin Help and Support" section Smile Smile Smile
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-05-02, 21:37)minimoe Wrote: I see activity at the "Skin Help and Support" section Smile Smile Smile

Awesome Smile
HaHa!! Wondered how long it would be before someone posted!

Don't get too excited, it won't be tonight (nearly 9:00pm here in the UK!). Just getting the sub-forum ready. Wink I was actually expecting da-anda to take a little longer to create it! Big Grin
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7