login screen for profiles
I was wondering if you could spruce up the login screen a bit. the profile pictures are very small so bigger would be great to actually see the picture.

Also anyway you can maybe add the recently added items for each profile? that would be great as we usually log off each time we use xbmc incase our kids want to watch something. My wife would like to know whats been added before she logs in to see her profile movies/tv shows. Maybe just add two movies and two tv shows for each profile.

Just a thought to make the profile screen a bit more functional.

Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
stoli no interest in this?
Just been occupied with life outside of skinning this week.
-stoli-
rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering if you could spruce up the login screen a bit. the profile pictures are very small so bigger would be great to actually see the picture.

Increased from 80*80 to 100*100

Quote:Also anyway you can maybe add the recently added items for each profile?
Not possible to the best of my knowledge.

Quote:Just a thought to make the profile screen a bit more functional.
Big Grin

It's a login screen. Quit starting at it and login already! Rofl
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It's a login screen. Quit starting at it and login already! Rofl

great thanks for the update to 100*100.

yeah I know its a login screen Laugh however we always log off so that our kids can login to theirs if needed. My wife was making a comment that it would be nice to know what movies or tv shows were updated on the login screen so that she didnt have to go into the homescreen to check out the recently added. Maybe a rss feed that can be added to the login screen for each profile that shows underneath that profile?

just a suggestion for the WAF. no biggie. skin is rockin! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
login screen for profiles0