[WINDOWS] Where is repo information cached?
I re-installed XBMC on one of my machines, and can't seem to access one of my installed repos anymore (the t0mm0 repo). I installed the repo from the zip file, forced to update, forced refresh, etc... over and over, but when I try to install an addon from the repo all I get is a blank page, with just "..." to go back.

I suspect that XBMC thinks it is already updated and is looking at some corrupt file it has cached, and am hoping that if I delete the cache complete the repo information will be re-built properly.

At first I suspected a problem with the repo itself, but I contacted the owner of the repo and he informs me that he ran his own tests and it is working fine. It also works fine on one of my other machines.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks!
Addons.db
Is there more than 1 "addons.db" file?

I deleted the one I found in: "c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\roaming\xbmc\userdata\database\"

But, I still can't see the addons in one of the repos I have installed.
<BUMP>

I had to uninstall XBMC completely and re-install from scratch to get XBMC to recognize the repo. Now it works fine on that computer, but the repo addons have now disappeared from a 2nd computer!

Deleteing "addons.db" does not seem to help. There must be another file corrupted somewhere. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Where is repo information cached?0