Swap audio channels script? Dual use room
Hi,
I have a squarish room with the tv setup in the middle of one wall. Speakers are in each corner of the room.
I plan to fit a hd projector and electric screen. But this would be better installed 90 degrees on the left wall currently between the L rear and L front speakers.

Is it possible to remap the outputs with a script for when I plan to watch with the projectorHuh And then back when watching on the tv?

So left front becomes right front, rear left becomes left from etc etc?

Thanks in advance!
Similar to what I was trying to achieve. I managed to solve it by using profiles in the end. It's less than ideal but it works. XBMC *DESPERATELY* needs better audio support.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101774
Maybe hardware can solve this. I have a Yamaha Receive and it is able to switch the sound output between 2 separate sets of speakers. There is a button on my remote labeled A and B. Pressing these will switch the sound. They could easily be mapped to a Harmony Remote.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Swap audio channels script? Dual use room0