TV-Show contents?
Hello,

I'm a experienced computer user but rather new in XBMC and I've got a problem concerning TV-Shows.

I use the Transparency skin for a couple of days now and I think it's really great!
My problem is that i can't get content into the main menu "TV-Show".
I added the source that includes my shows in the movies section and told XBMC that there are TV Shows in it but when I open TV Shows in main menu all I see is ...NOTHING! And there is no ability for me to add sources in the TV-Show menu...

When I use the "Arrow-Right" on the main menu entry "Movies" I see a subfolder entry Files/Folders (I'm using the german version so sorry for the bad translation) but I can't find this entry on the TV-Shows entry!

So please tell me how to add these TV Shows... and please excuse my bumpy english ;-)
The TV shows have to be scanned into the library for the 'Button' to work. Using the button 'Video' should allow you to see the files.... in file mode. With the particular TV series in focus and using the 'C' keyboard command to set the 'type' of scrap ....then using the 'I'nformation key on the keyboard, you should have a choice to Refresh the scrape. Any TV shows that are properly scraped will show up in the library.

You can also delete or edit the source pointer and re-scrape the whole folder again. But I suspect the issue is not the scrape, but the organizational set-up you have with your TV stuff. TMDB as your source is pretty picky about how everything is organized and named. You might want to read the quick start wiki or this from the forum http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964

In short:

a folder called 'The Simpsons'
inside a sub folder called 'Season 01'
inside this 'S01E01.Simpsons first show.avi'
'S01E02.Simpsons first show.avi'
'S01E03.Simpsons first show.avi'

etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Show contents?0