• 42(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Hello

Curious problem:
No more background images for each sub menu (Program, System, Video etc..)

in Menu / System / Settings / Skin / Background customizer / there are all the correct background images as default

These black backgrounds appeared after I tried to add an image for a new Home item I created in / Advanced MOD-Settings / Home / Custom Home items / Custom favorite 1 <x> etc..

I tried to deactivate then de install the skin then re install it : Same problem

-> What can-I do ?

PS : Return to initial Confluence skin : backgrounds are OK..

Many Thanks for all Smile
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
You're using development build from github, which is not meant for end user!
Please install from the repository zip!
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-10-06, 16:04)mad-max Wrote: You're using development build from github, which is not meant for end user!
Please install from the repository zip!
Ok!
I will try another time to install skin from repository
But I didn't succeeded last time
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1207465

to follow..

Edit 19:15
Success !

Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
Hi i love the skin but i keep getting this error.

script failed randomandlastitems.py
Ignore me, fixed it
Mad-max I enabled show weather widget in the settings but it doesn't display. Any idea why? I'll post a log later if I need to.
You have low menu activated?
It only shows if you have lowered menu...
(2012-10-13, 10:43)mad-max Wrote: You have low menu activated?
It only shows if you have lowered menu...

Thanks that solved it. Smile
Best MOD based on the best skin available. Very Fast (on my Acer Revo ION) and with all the view and functions present in Aeon Nox and MQ Smile
Acer Revo 3600 (Atom 230 + ION + 2GB RAM + SSD 64GB) powered by Openelec & Confluence Modded
I've somehow ran into a little issue. I wanted to create a new home page item that will allow my family to access shows that I've downloaded (Screeners). SO I created a new favorite that takes me directly to the share on my network but when I try to add the favorite to the home screen a message pops up and says Cannot Fine Favourites.xml I think this might be a simple fix but can't recall what im supposed to do to resolve it.

I've been testing a few different mods of the Confluence skin, and this is the best one for me. However, there are a few things that I think that can be done to make it better. Is it possible to make a separate Add-on Shortcut for Movies & TV Shows as opposed to having them categorized together under Videos? For example:

Movies (1-5)
TV Show (1-5)
Music (1-5)
Pictures (1-5)
Programs (1-5)

I noticed that the Programs Add-on has 6, but only shows (1-5). After calibrating my screen, I noticed the time in the main menu is cut off. The "M" from AM & PM is cut off.

When playing a movie/show, the AAC symbol is cut off. I like the video layout from the Confluence Lite Mod (it has a cleaner look). With that skin when I press pause, the movie info shows on the screen. That's all I've noticed for now, but I'll continue to mess around with the skin to see if I noticed anything else.

(2012-10-23, 18:07)HiJacK Wrote: I've been testing a few different mods of the Confluence skin, and this is the best one for me. However, there are a few things that I think that can be done to make it better. Is it possible to make a separate Add-on Shortcut for Movies & TV Shows as opposed to having them categorized together under Videos? For example:

Movies (1-5)
TV Show (1-5)
Music (1-5)
Pictures (1-5)
Programs (1-5)

I noticed that the Programs Add-on has 6, but only shows (1-5). After calibrating my screen, I noticed the time in the main menu is cut off. The "M" from AM & PM is cut off.

When playing a movie/show, the AAC symbol is cut off. I like the video layout from the Confluence Lite Mod (it has a cleaner look). With that skin when I press pause, the movie info shows on the screen. That's all I've noticed for now, but I'll continue to mess around with the skin to see if I noticed anything else.

I just finished setting up another ATV for a friend and his time from the main menu is also cut off. His "M" is missing and "A" is cut off when time is 11:35 AM for example.
Just noticed this thread and love the mods and was wondering if it is Frodo Confluence compatible ?
Nope, currently not compatible with Frodo
I cannot download from the xbmcnerds repository, it never gets further than 9% (usually less) and then just stops (no message).
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4