• 27(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
(2012-03-12, 17:03)mad-max Wrote: Hey rugbymad...
see here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid942076

about the size, I will have to take a look...

mad-max
@proiettile:
Must be an ATV issue...
Can't reproduce it on Windows here...

Will see if somebody else can confirm it on ATV...

mm

Thx max... So if I am right it can't be done, the megaupload link is now closed.
The button size ain't a prob for me just trying to make it look clean.
Cheers

Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Mad-Max this is great! Thank you so much for this MOD, its fantastic and exactly what I was looking for!

Couple of quick questions:
On the current version of Confluence when you move to the far left or the far right of the horizontal menu you dont see the next menu item.
In Confluence-MOD there is no difference when you get to the end of the horizontal menu.

Confluence: TV*MOVIES*SETTINGS
ConfluenceMOD: SETTINGS*TV*MOVIES*SETTINGS*TV*MOVIES

Is there a way to restore the old way? so that there is a difference at the far left and far right of the menu?

Also

Is there a way to turn off the spinning CD image when listening to music?

Thanks for your help!
- Again, great MOD. Thank You!
Ah sorry...didn't think about MU download...
Will get a new one online on my github page later on...
Sorry...
Edit:
Hey lance...
Thanks for the nice words...
Yes, both are easy points...

Will post the instructions later on...currently online with my HTC...
Thanks for your patience ;-)
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
hi there, mad-max, greetings from Spain. I love your skin mod. Just would like to enquire about one option view.
I use your skin in video files mode, and one of my favourite option views, is the low list view. I can see the poster in the left side, movies list in the middle and the plot on the right.

The problem is that even if you are at the main directory or the icon to turn back to the previous directory it displays the word "plot" is there anyway to hide the word "plot" or translate it to spanish "Argumento"?

Thanks in advance for your support
Hey folks,

just a short information for all MOD user:

For those who wondered why there is currently no prgress in development, this is due to some personal stuff around here (getting married in 4 wweks Cool ).
I have some questions from you guys still open, that will be answered within the next two days, but I think the next time I won't be able to help out here...
Even don't know if I will be able to check for new stuff here...
So I need to ask you guys for a bit patience...

Last but not least I want to thank all supporters of the Confluence-MOD for their feedback, suggestions and bug-reports...

Will be back hopefully soon...

mad-max
Congratulation Max, hope the day all goes smooth, so roughly translated, the future wife is fed up of you being on a computer all day spending more time with us on the forum and she would rather you look at flowers and what colour of shoes you are going to wear on the day.
All the best, and get drunk on the day I DID!!!!!!!
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
(2012-03-13, 15:29)mad-max Wrote: Hey folks,

just a short information for all MOD user:

For those who wondered why there is currently no prgress in development, this is due to some personal stuff around here (getting married in 4 wweks Cool ).

RUN while you still got the chance Big Grin

Seriously - Congratulations
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Congrats Max I which you both many years of happiness.. Is she a modder too?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Congratulations Max. I do hope to see you back here soon!
Congrats Max

Hi al i know Max is busy but i hope someone can help

Im using Horizontal Confluence Modded

Here is my problem im trying to add favorite to Home screen using the Advance Mod Settings / Customize Home

The favorite is a Folder containing movies i can access this from the lower left favorites button, but when i access from the home screen mod all i get is a blank screen

Here are some screen shots hope this Helps

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57115311@N07/

Dibsta

Found problem the mod is not putting the correct path to favorite (Mod path ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\Coles Media\") but should be (ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\\Coles Media\\") backslash is missing
(2012-03-13, 21:09)dibsta Wrote: Found problem the mod is not putting the correct path to favorite (Mod path ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\Coles Media\") but should be (ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\\Coles Media\\") backslash is missing

-> Can this syntax problem be the reason why, with Confluence-MOD on my ZBOX (Openelec), I have correct datas in the window called by the new created item in Home menu
.. but, with the same setup in Confluence-MOD, I have a blank windows in XBMC on a Windows PC ?

Thanks for any idea Smile
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
Ok guys, here we go with some open questions...

(2012-03-12, 16:19)proiettile Wrote: I can not visualize the rating stars in ATV2. It show the rating0 correctly, but when i try to add stars to the rating they don't show.

Any ideas?
Spoke with a friend with an ATV...selecting stars on ATV is not possible currently...this is no limitation from the skin but from XBMC...
If you set rating via another machine you can see the stars...

(2012-03-12, 16:57)rugbymad Wrote: Hi,
How do i add more to the recently added tv/movies.

There is some open PR in git from me, that has 4 widgets each...sorry did forget that...
Simply exchange the file:
https://github.com/mad-max/xbmc/blob/b8a...yAdded.xml

(2012-03-12, 20:06)lancewindew Wrote: On the current version of Confluence when you move to the far left or the far right of the horizontal menu you dont see the next menu item.
In Confluence-MOD there is no difference when you get to the end of the horizontal menu.

Confluence: TV*MOVIES*SETTINGS
ConfluenceMOD: SETTINGS*TV*MOVIES*SETTINGS*TV*MOVIES

Is there a way to restore the old way? so that there is a difference at the far left and far right of the menu?

Open Home.xml and search for
Code:
<control type="wraplist" id="9000">
and change it to
Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="9000">

(2012-03-12, 20:06)lancewindew Wrote: Is there a way to turn off the spinning CD image when listening to music?

Easiest way is to open skinfolder/media/CDart and delete default.png...
NOTE: Only working if you have no other CDArt with your media files

(2012-03-13, 10:46)joselbcn33 Wrote: The problem is that even if you are at the main directory or the icon to turn back to the previous directory it displays the word "plot" is there anyway to hide the word "plot" or translate it to spanish "Argumento"?

Check Viewtype_Lowlist.xml and search for
Code:
$LOCALIZE[40027]
and change it to "Argumento"...or do me a favor and translate the skin strings into Spanish Big Grin

(2012-03-13, 21:09)dibsta Wrote: Found problem the mod is not putting the correct path to favorite (Mod path ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\Coles Media\") but should be (ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\\Coles Media\\") backslash is missing

This seems to be serious issue...I think this will have to wait until the wedding done...

cheers guys,
max
(2012-03-14, 14:53)mad-max Wrote: Spoke with a friend with an ATV...selecting stars on ATV is not possible currently...this is no limitation from the skin but from XBMC...
If you set rating via another machine you can see the stars...
As explained by Hitcher in another post the issue is due to default AppleRemote keymap that has volume mapped to up and down in MusicVisualization.
To resolve it you have to create a keymap.xml with the following code and put it in \userdata\keymaps\ folder:

Code:
<keymap>
    <Visualisation>
        <joystick name="AppleRemote">
            <button id="1">IncreaseRating</button>
            <button id="2">DecreaseRating</button>
        </joystick>
    </Visualisation>
</keymap>

With this correction now it works.
XBMC Eden / ATV2 / Modded Confluence Skin
Hi Mad-max

You are planning to introduce support for XBMC Intro Movie, as the skin Glass?
(2012-03-18, 06:01)RicardoFonseca Wrote: Hi Mad-max

You are planning to introduce support for XBMC Intro Movie, as the skin Glass?

Untill he does you can edit the Startup.xml in the 720p directory and change it to -

PHP Code:
<window>
    <
defaultcontrol>-</defaultcontrol>
    <
allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <
onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.xbmc.intro.movie)">RunScript(script.xbmc.intro.movie)</onload>
    <
onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Use_Startup_Playlist)">PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Startup_Playlist_Path)])</onload>
    <
onload condition="!System.HasAddon(script.xbmc.intro.movie)">ReplaceWindow(Home)</onload>
    <
controls>
        <include 
condition="!System.HasAddon(script.xbmc.intro.movie)">CommonVideoBackground</include>
    </
controls>
</
window
Noli illegitimi carborundum

• 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4