• 30(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Hi Max,

The mouse behavior seems very obvious (at least in my system) since I can easily switch between the default Confluence and Confluence-MOD. Something must be different. For instance you've added more initial options. Can you indirectly have change something ? It's a little bit difficult for the main option buttons, other that the center one, get the focus when scrolling with the mouse over them. With the keyboard arrows seems to be fine.

One probably stupid question: How to load the Documentaries ?

I've split my TV Shows directory and created a Documentaries directory. They are most all available at TVDB but I can't seem to filter them from the TV Shows (also TVDB type). Any hint ?

I've seen something about some "smart playlist" procedure. Is this the (only) way ?

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,

Rui
Hey folks,

finally I had some time left to do some coding at the Confluence MOD...

(2012-03-18, 06:01)RicardoFonseca Wrote: You are planning to introduce support for XBMC Intro Movie, as the skin Glass?
DONE Big Grin
see here:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...db591a782c

(2012-03-19, 20:05)Mallet21 Wrote: How do I go about adding Hibernate as an option to the shutdown menu? Switching Standby to Hibernate would also work for me as well.
Also DONE!
commit is here:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...6ae7c68db3

(2012-04-01, 19:55)nfusion2011 Wrote: Also: Potential bug report?

There is no sub menu under these options for "Custom Home Buttons", the text "custom home buttons" is in blue, implying its a title, but it can't be clicked on, and as you can see theres no options underneath that show more options.... so I can't change anything here.

(2012-04-01, 19:55)nfusion2011 Wrote: First, a bug report for you already:

The fan art info theme has non english wording at the rating. Consider fixing.

Both FIXED...
See here:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...cde242b849
and here:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...e15d67a009

I also added two new flags...one for all views--->HDTV based on filename and/or path
and one for 3 views ---> trailer flag (the little "T") Big Grin

The FF&FR images will have to wait a bit...and 3D gfx will be done this evening...
Hope you like the additions/fixes Wink

HAPPY EASTER 4 ALL!

cheers,
mad-max

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
How do i get these updates?

Also any news on the uk certs?

Thanks

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Either download the files from GitHub (the hyperlinks) and manually replace the files in your skin directory.
Or wait until he makes a full update to the repo and get it through xbmc itself.
The UK certs will come after I finish my pizzas Wink
(2012-04-08, 19:24)Thizizmyname Wrote: Either download the files from GitHub (the hyperlinks) and manually replace the files in your skin directory.
Or wait until he makes a full update to the repo and get it through xbmc itself.

Or use a real git client to clone the repo and be always up to date
right then, go on then :-)

How?

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
How what? Big Grin
use a real git client to clone the repo and be always up to date
Hopefully you're on Windows:
http://creatingcode.com/2010/02/getting-...n-windows/
nvm

ill wait till you push a update, does xbmc update the skin automatically? any notifications?

Matt
This will take quite a while as the second part of the wedding and honeymoon will start next week...
So no update, from that XBMC will notify you, the next weeks...

BTW:
Certs are done...
I integrated it fully in the MOD so that you won't loose your changes on updates...
You can see the work here:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...ba310e5899
or here:

TBH this was quite a lot...more than expected Big Grin
(2012-04-05, 23:33)RuiF Wrote: Hi Max,

The mouse behavior seems very obvious (at least in my system) since I can easily switch between the default Confluence and Confluence-MOD. Something must be different. For instance you've added more initial options. Can you indirectly have change something ? It's a little bit difficult for the main option buttons, other that the center one, get the focus when scrolling with the mouse over them. With the keyboard arrows seems to be fine.

One probably stupid question: How to load the Documentaries ?

I've split my TV Shows directory and created a Documentaries directory. They are most all available at TVDB but I can't seem to filter them from the TV Shows (also TVDB type). Any hint ?

I've seen something about some "smart playlist" procedure. Is this the (only) way ?

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,

Rui

Heres how i did it,

Use media companion to add .nfo to your tv shows, then edit your skin/playlists/doku.xsp to read

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>Dokumentationen</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="genre" operator="contains">Documentary</rule>
</smartplaylist>

Then rescan you media.

Matt
Hello,

I'm a member of french Passion-XBMC forum and maybe a new user of [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded Big Grin
I want to know if this skin is compatible with the Movie Sets script of Frost ?

Movie Sets

Thank you

(2012-04-11, 09:14)Kpitn Wrote: I want to know if this skin is compatible with the Movie Sets script of Frost ?

Well I didn't play around with it, until you mentioned it Wink
But what functions/features do you need especially?
As the Addon has coded skin features for confluence all dialogs are ok...
You need something more? Just tell me, I can implement it...

mad-max
I'm using this add-on to group my movies in a set.
This work with the Confluence [Mod] by Frost but not with your modded Confluence.

For ex, I'm using your "Lowlist" view and when I have a group of movie (like "American Pie" for example in the image below), the resume on the right was empty...Sad

Is it possible to show the resume of the movies ?
Maybe an other "Movies Set Add-on" is necessary with your skin ?

Thank your for your answer.

• 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4