Night 2.0 - Eden Development
The last update for Dharma was 7 June 2011. All future development will be for Eden...

Release Trailer - Youtube link

DOWNLOAD
Night is available via the Addon Repo - Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Night
Or via Git - git://github.com/bartowski/skin.night.git
Or ppic and the XBMC-Passion site compile all skins every day, you can download a .zip of the 10.5 compatible Night - DOWNLOAD

What makes Night Different
-TV Logos
-Customize the Homepage anyway you want - Up to 10 custom Items on Home
-ExtraFanart, random/cycling Fanart in TV and Movie section
-Quick/Fast window transitions
-Jukebox View
-3d Wall
-More realistic 3d thumbs
-Movie and Music specific genre thumbs
-Clearart on Pause
-cdART
-Season Fanart
-Genre Fanart (Movies)
-Plus many more....

Home

Wall

Episode

Poster

Logo Button

To get logos go to Settings -> Skin -> Movie/TV Options then click the button to search and download logos

If you like to say thanks, please consider donating any amount no matter how small to one of the below:

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Might as well start a new thread so all information is Eden related and current...

As of this post I havent even installed and started coding for Eden but feel free to post comments on whats broke or needed to touch up for Eden...

Also, there is no need to call the recentlyadded addon anymore. It's been integrated into the core.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Alrighty should be pretty darn usable on nightlies, actually so far not too much needed changed...

GIT updated with changes, mostly minor 'behind the scenes' changes...

so any of the nightlies are using eden now? and nights build in?

sounds sweet, might be time to give the nightlies a go and maybe i'll get themes working finally.
frieten Wrote:so any of the nightlies are using eden now? and nights build in?

sounds sweet, might be time to give the nightlies a go and maybe i'll get themes working finally.

Just need to have the Files view updated, because it is kind of a hassle to go into videos, back out from the last view I was in and select Files.

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick>
should fix it, got this code from the skin development (yes I know you did start that thread mcborzu)

I think this needs to be applied to the Movies Sub-Menu Item Files And the TV Shows Sub-Menu Item Files.
isamu.dragon Wrote:Just need to have the Files view updated, because it is kind of a hassle to go into videos, back out from the last view I was in and select Files.

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick>
should fix it, got this code from the skin development (yes I know you did start that thread mcborzu)

I think this needs to be applied to the Movies Sub-Menu Item Files And the TV Shows Sub-Menu Item Files.

Thx for the heads up, I'll probably get these things by late Monday...

I seem to be having an issue in the music library mode. When I am browsing by artist and try and pull up Info, it seems to want to scan an album (as if it's browsing albums instead).
One area in which I think Night needs a little improvement in is video addons. Currently there is no view available other than list view that doesn't distort the addon logo
running 10.1 live with a hacked on nightly complied from June 1st maybe but not see the Night skin listed in the official repo, so how do I use the git://github.com/bartowski/skin.night.git to install the skin?

is this any goog?

http://boshdirect.com/blogs/tech/how-to-...-live.html
bertybassett Wrote:running 10.1 live with a hacked on nightly complied from June 1st maybe but not see the Night skin listed in the official repo, so how do I use the git://github.com/bartowski/skin.night.git to install the skin?

is this any goog?

http://boshdirect.com/blogs/tech/how-to-...-live.html

This Post is probably better, though instructions are for Windows, the basics should be about the same...

I have used Git as directed by the link in the above post and saved the skin in e:/xbmc skins. I see gitconfig file and .git folder in the skin.night folder. I wish to copy the skins folder to the addons folder of XBMC without including the .gitconfig file and .git folder. Is it possible do so & how?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
delete the .git directory, and presto it doesn't have the git stuff.
however i recommend keeping it, so you can update from time to time
Has there been any new development since June?
Sorry busy pwning in call of duty, busy at work, managing 2-3 other skins really eats up the time...

One day/weekend soon I'm going to sit down finish up what I got and upload all my skins to the repo. Though the buggy Eden versions really have me contemplating going back to Dharma...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night 2.0 - Eden Development0