[Ubuntu] Compiling with sqlite3 support
Hi guys!
I'm having some issues with the Icefilms plugin. It is not in the plugin the problem lies. I have compiled my own XBMC to get spotify working.
But heres comes my problem. The script cant find sqllite3. It is installed on the computer, but how do i compile with sqlite3 support?
Kalf Wrote:Hi guys!
I'm having some issues with the Icefilms plugin. It is not in the plugin the problem lies. I have compiled my own XBMC to get spotify working.
But heres comes my problem. The script cant find sqllite3. It is installed on the computer, but how do i compile with sqlite3 support?

if you are using a dharma based build i am sure you only must build the pysqlite2 module too because the most plugins checking for pysqlite2, if not found for sqlite3, if not found you get a message sqlite3 support is missing...

if you use pre-eden builds, you must have a python-2.5 or above compiled with sqlite support to have the sqlite3 module installed
greetings, Stephan

--enable-external-python. Just had this in Crystalbuntu
Ive enabled the external python but now I got a new error, and it didn't resolve my initial problem.

Here is the debug log: http://pastebin.com/x5chyd0K
....which is (in reg. to new error)?

And make sure you apt-get install sqlite3 on target and remote machine. That'll resolve issue. Therefore, you should be able to run python >> import sqlite and if no error exists your good and can exit()
With my initial problem, I mean the error with the Icefilms error.

Now I have compiled python with sqlite3, I have recompiled XBMC with "external python" as Sam.Nazarko suggested. But it still wont work. I'm still geting the same errors as my previous post.

I'm quite new to linux so i might have done som rookie mistake or something. But just to be clear, What exactly should my command be for ./configure when I'm building XBMC. Right now my command looks like this: ./configure --disable-pulse --enable-external-python

Or could it be some other fundamental step I'm doing wrong/not doing at all?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Ubuntu] Compiling with sqlite3 support0