[Request] Emulator specific views for Advanced Launcher
And heres a landscape box in the programs section overlayed with episode view from the video library. As you can see the episode thumb is about 30% larger

Square box art like playstation and dreamcast games seem to line up with the square covers from the music library very well.

rudeboyx Wrote:I dont think we need a new view, but fine tuning the views already there and enabling more views as you can only choose from fanart/list/full list and thumbs. it would be nice to see some of the video sections views like "icons" or "media info". and keeping the aspect ratio of the cover in list view instead of cropping the image, etc
both media info and list view should be fairly easy to implement/change.
will have a go at it.

icon view will take a fair amount of time (which i'm lacking) to code.
it also wouldn't look nice with different aspect-ratio boxes.

rudeboyx Wrote:by fine tuning i mean the fanart view icons. ie when in movies the poster apears nice and clear (quite large) with a case surround. when in programs/advanced launcher, the icon (lets say a PC game cover (same poster style ratio as a movie poster)) apears a lot smaller. I personally make all my own boxart and fanart and would like it to be as big and clear as possible or at least match the rest of the skin.

cheers for the screen comparison, they're indeed a bit smaller than i had in mind.
will have a look at that one too.
rudeboyx Wrote:What about the wall view in Transparency. That goes against the whole design aswell.

i plead guilty to all charges :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
also, dont know if its possible but the option to press the "info" or "i" key on an item, to bring up the game info (like episodes and movies) would be nice. I understand this may be limited to what information the plugin provides (maybe this should be a plugin request) but it would be awsome.

RBX
rudeboyx Wrote:also, dont know if its possible but the option to press the "info" or "i" key on an item, to bring up the game info (like episodes and movies) would be nice.

from a skinning point of view, it's not possible.
maybe the plugin could implement such a thing, but i doubt it can be done...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Emulator specific views for Advanced Launcher0