[LIVE] Install From Live CD Not working for XBMC 10.1
Hi there,

I've been running a few issues on xbmc 10.0 and decided to switch to 10.1, I downloaded the file and used unetbootin to transfer it to my favorite usb key as usual (I also tried burning the iso to a DVD RW with same results).

The Installation is starting fine, and then when selecting the Install From Live CD option, the install manager launches correctly.

After selecting the default options (english, usa) it goes on and then stops to select the partitions i wish to install xbmc in, I usually select guided - entire disc option, from then it says "installing the system files" and then goes back to the main screen of the setup manager with all options like "OK", "install lilo", here several options labels are missing and replaced by true or false.

From there, no matter what option I select I end up having the sequence "installing the system files" starting up again and bringing me to the main menu.

I've tried with 10.0 again and the installation works... any clue on what I could try to solve this on 10.1 ?

Thanks
B

Details on my config:
- XBMC 10.1 downloaded from two different mirrors
- Core 2 Duo / Asus P5B-MX motherboard / Nvidia GFX card

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Install From Live CD Not working for XBMC 10.10