XBMC Live and MS Remote
Hi all

Sorry if it has been up before, I´ve searched this forum and Google, and haven´t found a solution for my problem.

The problem is, that I have installed XBMC Live on a HP T5740, and it actually works great.
But, my MS MCE remote controller dosen´t work and to be honest, I´m no Linux guy and don´t know what to do.

Does anyone seen this issue before, and if so, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Erik
sudo apt-get install lirc
configure as MS Remote
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:sudo apt-get install lirc

Done

Quote:configure as MS Remote

Ok, and how? I´m not familar with linux
in the terminal
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:in the terminal

Not to be root, but as I wrote earlier Im´n not familar with Linux, så I don´t know what to do or write in the terminal window....I just copied your first text in, and hit enter.

Found out of my self!!!!
Removed Lirc, and installed again, and this time it came up with a menu to choose remote from....no menu came up the first time!!!!
a question to dkduck. I also have an HP T5740, 1,66ghz, 1gb ddr en 2gb flash. I've installed XBMC on the TC and it worked. Also installed the MCE remote and this also is working ok.

But when i play a mkv of 8 or 9 gb it is not going smoothly. hikups several times.

Have you also this problem, or do you have more DDR memory? I think this is my problem. I have a gigabit network, and i stream from a Qnap nas. With the old Popcorn A110 and a pc with XMBC there are no problems. Idea?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live and MS Remote0