[iPad] XBMC on iPad 4.2.1
viriiguy Wrote:I have it loaded and running fine on my tethered iPad, but I cannot connect to my shares on my windows 7 machine. It refuses the username and password each time. And i am sure they are correct.

I had the same problem but after uninstalling EVERYTHING to do with Windows Live services, Live Messenger etc etc it worked for me. Many others have reported the same results but YMMV.

cheers
clipper99 Wrote:I had the same problem but after uninstalling EVERYTHING to do with Windows Live services, Live Messenger etc etc it worked for me. Many others have reported the same results but YMMV.

cheers

Thanks. I will have to try that.
That worked!! Thank you!
clipper99 Wrote:I had the same problem but after uninstalling EVERYTHING to do with Windows Live services, Live Messenger etc etc it worked for me. Many others have reported the same results but YMMV.

cheers

known issue and should be fixed in the next release.
I look forward to the next version! Gave you guys a nod in my blog! http://www.ipadawan.info/2011/01/xbmc-po...other.html
Can see UnP to my existing revo but can create connection, cant SMB, cant hit weather?
Any of you lads w/ insights on how to get networking working?
I was able to get a webdav connection from work working earlier. Safari is working after a fresh reslam/jbreak and xbmc load on this and getting it home, but can seem to add any network source to vid sources?

Update:
NVM something must have cached. I launched the multitask bar and killed XBMC and relaunched and have webdav, smb, upnp connections up. Very nice.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Have it working perfectly at home streaming from my synology nas over wireless N...runs perfectly with no choppiness.

What I would like to know is how I can copy some videos over for xbmc to play locally on my ipad while I'm on a work trip abroad?
I have some apps like usb disk etc that allow me to add files locally but I can't find them when browsing within xbmc
hi guys, how are you installing addon to the ipad?
are you using winscp? is there any other way?
Iv found a way without ssh, using idownloader
spidy Wrote:hi guys, how are you installing addon to the ipad?
are you using winscp? is there any other way?

Btw, it's best to start new posts rather than dig ones up from over a year ago... especially when your questions aren't really related to the original post other than you're also running XBMC on the iPad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad] XBMC on iPad 4.2.10