Transparency fanart problems
Hello,
using Dharma 10.1 with best of all skins "transparancy" Smile).
My databases.xml are extern on my fileserver, so I configurated advanced settings.xml. Everything works well but:
Using fanart-view I have problems in navigate in the music library. It seems that commands did not arrive xbmc. Every other view has no problems in music library.
Same in movies: fanart gets connection problems. Every other view is ok. I found a workaround: activate option "bereits gesehen" ("already watched"??) and fanart works well.
Same in browsing add-ons: fanart does not work.
Further information: my remote use lirc to the internal game-port-connection (?). If I use my logitech-keyboard (USB connect) there are no problems. Fanart works fine.
Debug-modus shows there are no commands arriving transparency at modus fanart.
Seems difficulty, I know. But I tested arround 4 weeks and have 2 different machines with same configuration. Same problem .....
Support would be very helpfully ...
Thanks
solaner
that's a pretty weird one...

i have no clue why your remote wouldn't work in fanart view, but does work in all other views.

so let's start with a Debug Log please :-)

could you also please test all views in Confluence?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Things are keeping strange...

I have enabled debugging and tried several scenarios with some wired results.

Inside of fanart mode:
  • Logitech wireless keyboard - Works fine, as stated in my first mail. Got all nice events (Up, Down and so...) show up in the log.
  • iPhone XBMC tool - The same. Everything works fine and smoothly.
  • IR remote control (LIRC) - Bummer! No key events at all! Nothing gets logged when I pres a key.

Outside of fanart mode: No problems. Keybord OK, iPhone OK and remote control OK. Every keypress got logged, as you would expect.

It seems, that while in fanart mode, alle ir/lirc events get eaten up or not processed.

Any idea?
solaner Wrote:Any idea?

not at all :-)

i you have a change, could you test one of the nightly xbmc builds?
you never know, this problem might have been fixed already.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hm...., I am using XBMC Live, so are there nightly builds for live?
I thought nightly versions are only for "normal" linux installation??

Are you sure, thats no bug at the skin?
Confluence works well but there is no fanart modus at "file-system" in confluence ...
please post a Debug Log on pastebin and i'll try to get someone to take a look at it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency fanart problems0