[RELEASE] WhatTheMovie addon - guess movies by snapshots
The preload was 18, the last time it happened.

I can reproduce this bug every time, if I go on for long enough.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Interesting. Do you always use the same kind of next (e.g. always "next unsolved") or do you mix it (e.g. next, next, random, next, ...)?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I have gotten the problem by only using the next button, also by using a mixture of different buttons, sometimes using random occasionally, once by mostly using next, and the bug happened when I hit previous.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Hi, is this addon still being updated? I have Jarvis beta 4 installed, and when I start WTM, the addon opens correctly, but I just get a spinning film wheel, and no pictures, or writing. It's also impossible to back out of, and Kodi needs to be restarted, even though it hasn't strictly frozen, as you're able to move the cursor between (what would be) quiz options.

Let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong place please.
Thumbs Down 
Hi! Just wanted to update..that unfortunately today 4/30/16 when I was checking out "WhatTheMovie" addon for the 1st time..it was not a good experience! Because I was STUCK -- there was no visible exit/end/cancel/stop button..and it wasn't working? A film reel was spinning up in the lefthand corner & all the fast forward or rewind...got me nowhere! I finally had to use alt+clt+delete to get out??
So, I'll be removing it.. until I found out something.
D
Unfortunately this doesn't work anymore. At least for me. Kodi pops up an error when starting this addon: not all arguments converted during string formatting

And the log states:
Code:
2020-07-12 18:16:05.078 T:35336   ERROR: POParser: unable to read PO file header from file: C:\Users\Jan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.game.whatthemovie\resources\language\English\strings.po
2020-07-12 18:16:12.018 T:16144  NOTICE: [ADDON][WhatTheMovie] Version 1.0.10 started
2020-07-12 18:16:12.204 T:16144  NOTICE: [ADDON][WhatTheMovie] Error:  - not all arguments converted during string formatting
2020-07-12 18:16:12.205 T:16144  NOTICE: [ADDON][WhatTheMovie] Traceback: ['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', '  File "C:\\Users\\Jan\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.game.whatthemovie\\resources\\lib\\gui.py", line 189, in onInit\n    self.login()\n', '  File "C:\\Users\\Jan\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.game.whatthemovie\\resources\\lib\\gui.py", line 665, in login\n    self._showUserScore(self.score)\n', '  File "C:\\Users\\Jan\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.game.whatthemovie\\resources\\lib\\gui.py", line 496, in _showUserScore\n    % (score[\'ff_score\'], score[\'all_score\']))\n', 'TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting\n']
2020-07-12 18:16:14.069 T:16144  NOTICE: [ADDON][WhatTheMovie] Version 1.0.10 exited

Using Kodi 18.7 (Store App) on Windows 10 1909.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] WhatTheMovie addon - guess movies by snapshots2