featured random video on movies
I was wondering if you could put another widget for the movie homescreen for a random featured movie. This feature can be found on aeon nox and its pretty cool to display a random movie along with the newest added movie widget.

Also I noticed that when you go to the newest added widget no information is brought up. Why not have a small window of the plot come up?

Also the HD movies doesnt have any widget at all? Can a random featured widget be added to this screen also?

Just some suggestions.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
no interest in this stoli? no biggie just wondering
Working on bugs for a bit before introducing anything else new... If I miss it, remind me in a few weeks. Smile
-stoli-
Ok I am using the SVn version on one of my atv2 (10.0.9) and i see that there is a large and small recently added feature. The large version is working on tv's however not on movies.

Also just a kind reminder about the random or feature video widget.

I love this skin and its on all my xbmc in the house now.
rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering if you could put another widget for the movie homescreen for a random featured movie. This feature can be found on aeon nox and its pretty cool to display a random movie along with the newest added movie widget.

Also I noticed that when you go to the newest added widget no information is brought up. Why not have a small window of the plot come up?

Also the HD movies doesnt have any widget at all? Can a random featured widget be added to this screen also?

Just some suggestions.

Added yesterday - it should show up in the Passion Repo tonight if it isn't already there... I'll be expanding this to the HD option and more items on the Video menu as well.
-stoli-
Hmmm....Looks like I might be switching over to the SVN =) Keep up the hard work Stoli!
paak Wrote:Hmmm....Looks like I might be switching over to the SVN =) Keep up the hard work Stoli!

You can't go wrong - performance is better and a TON of new features over the official release.
-stoli-
Stoli. I see the option that was added "Use Random items instead of recently added".

Could we not have both on the homescreen. recently added and featured item You can see the below screenshot of nox.. they use the posters to shows the recently added and then a featured movie along with the imdb star rating. Just a suggestion.

In a similar vein, is there a way to remove the large black box titled "TV Airing Today" on the homescreen above Videos?

I cannot seem to remove it like I can with the ones listed above.

Is this only a new thing?
Wow Stoli.

Thanks for the amazingly quick fix...

I saw "Add On Updated" about 20mins after i posted.... Impressively quick and fixed and Neon is looking better than ever. Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
featured random video on movies0