{BUG] - Not all movies scraping use to before
in the latest nightly a lot of movies were a major bitch to get to scrape AT all. and no file names or structure had changed and they use to scan flawlessly every time i'll try and explain

basically when i did my skan throughout it i kept getting an error about not beaing aboult to contact remote server but my internet was fine and if i hit yes it would contine scanning so i thought it was a bug in the dialong it was coming up to fast like not waiting for a timeout or something but then after the scan i noticed a lot of movies not being scanned in and the file names seemsed to be a culpret. it kind of seemed to follow a pattern (note this was with themovedb.org and IMDB) movies that were named very standardly like Super.8.TS.Xvid.SCENENAMEHERE worked fine so did stuff just like billy madison.avi or folders with simply the movie name no . or anything just something like The Longest Yard but anything with a odd charictar well not that odd remember they worked before or a description like Directors.Cut or even movies with TOO long of names like the curious case of benjimen button (stupid movie i know just an example) what i had to do to fix this was manually go to each folder or file that didnt scan and screw with settings. some would just work if i ran an automated scan on them i remember Crack.Directors.Cut.(BRRip).720p.XViD-NPW was a bitch. it wouldnt scan if i ran a scan directly on folder changed file name to just crank not use folder for lookup and change avi to crank as well what finally worked was changng to IMDB but oh there was still a problem no thumbs or fanart. what i had to do was really crazy. go back to the crank folder set content to use themoviedb.org again then go INTO MY LIBARY find the messed up entry with NO name just PLUT Description or no boxart or anything and hit info then Refresh it would look up at themoviedb this time which worked before just not on certain filenames but now this time it finds everything! werid right. my conclusion is that when you use the refresh button it looks up the name in the libary which is exactly how it would be on themoviedb so it has no troubble finding it. its like the fuzzy factor (as termed in rom manager script) is too high and even being off the slightest its like nope thats not it

i know this might be a script problem except that it exsists in both addons so maybe not. either way i hope i brought this to someones attention

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
{BUG] - Not all movies scraping use to before0