[New Feature] Artist Logo Support
Just trying to stay ahead of the game. Smile

-
-
-
-
To learn more, click here.
nice Smile Have you created some and not uploaded them to fanart.tv though?

If you do upload them, drop the image from the Jackson one, otherwise looks good Smile
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:nice Smile Have you created some and not uploaded them to fanart.tv though?

If you do upload them, drop the image from the Jackson one, otherwise looks good Smile

How do I upload images for an artist that isnt listed? mY Michael Jackson already got denied, lol. I think it looks awesome.
Yeah, but having an image would be more like a clearart rather than a clearlogo, it's mostly a consistancy thing.

Go to a music section (so cdart/music clearlogo etc) then search for the artist

I need to fix the site so clicking on one of the headers (TV Fanart or Music Fanart) goes to the first item in that section, currently it just refreshes the current page, so if you go to the site, click Music Fanart then search for an artist it wont find it because it still actually searching in the TV section.

If you still cant find the artist, go to musicbrainz.org, find the artist there, get their mbid and input it into the search.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Using the latest Git, but I see no option in the skin to enable artist logo. When is this feature going to be added in the Git version ?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Using the latest Git, but I see no option in the skin to enable artist logo. When is this feature going to be added in the Git version ?

Tonight. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Feature] Artist Logo Support0