Blu ray - HD Movies help
hi some movies i have ripped to xbmc. I am using the Neon skin. I am a new user to xbmc so dont know a great deal thus far.

Some of my movies are blu rays and they have gone into the HD Movies section fine. Some have not. Some are just in Movies and dont even have the blu ray logo/flag(do you call it?) nor blu ray box artwork.

How can I tell xbmc this particular video is a blu ray and so on? as I am a bit lost on this at moment.

99% if my movies are ripped as .MKV

I am using Win 7 64 bit as my OS

and I live in the UK
You might take a look at the include for media/codec flagging in the 720p folder...there you can adjust what filetype is handled in what way...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:You might take a look at the include for media/codec flagging in the 720p folder...there you can adjust what filetype is handled in what way...

mm

Sorry I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you mean.

I am a new user to XBMC. Can you explain for me please.

Thank you
I'm not sure but I presume that the HD-Movies are sorted as such because the xbmc scraper has read the media/codec info from the file and determined it to be 720p or higher. I'm just guessing that it might not have been able to read this info from all your files; you could use one of the metadata managers like MediaCompanion or Ember Media Manager to scrape this info yourself and store fanart/NFO etc. locally by which means you will be able to make sure that it is correct.
There are two different methods in place - one just looks at the filename and if it has 'bluray' in it, it will flag it. The second method depends on the actual resolution of the file...
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu ray - HD Movies help0