Release script.playalbum - Play an Album from Album Info screen
lol, I was just about to post that I couldn't get it working on Dharma and noticed your edit.

Tested with pre-eden and it works as expected so I'll keep it ready for when I get XeeBo ready for nightlies.

Thanks ronie.
Thought I'd bump this thread to say that ronie's script is now available on the official repo and also to thanks him for writing it.
@ronie

I've noticed this doesn't like info passed using $ESCINFO - it adds quotes to the album/artist - can this be fixed in the script please?

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.playalbum,artist=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Artist]&amp;album=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Album])</onclick

Thanks.
could you test if this one does the trick?
script.playalbum-0.0.6.zip

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-06-27, 00:04)ronie Wrote: could you test if this one does the trick?
script.playalbum-0.0.6.zip

Perfect, cheers ronie. Big Grin
ronie could you push this to the repo please?

Thanks.
Script updated to 0.0.6

v0.0.6:
- adjust code to work with $ESCINFO
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Cheers.
(2012-07-16, 00:26)Martijn Wrote: Script updated to 0.0.6

v0.0.6:
- adjust code to work with $ESCINFO
To Ronie and Hitcher, thanks for putting this together guys, works a treat. Now part of my skin.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thank ronie he did all the work, I just came up with the idea.
for frodo:
script.playalbum-0.1.0.zip
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers, ronie.
I have some albums where ListItem.StarRating is empty (don't know why) and the script doesn't work for them. Log doesn't show anything, script started, finished and success message. Wouldn't it be better to use ListItem.DBID instead of artist and album anyway?

Edit: updated the script so that it uses ListItem.DBID and that fixes my problem. It's much less code and easier now. You got a PM to check it out, ronie.
(2012-11-11, 02:23)`Black Wrote: I have some albums where ListItem.StarRating is empty (don't know why) and the script doesn't work for them. Log doesn't show anything, script started, finished and success message. Wouldn't it be better to use ListItem.DBID instead of artist and album anyway?

i could make a debug version if you like
though i assume you're well capable of adding some log statements to the script yourself Smile

as for the dbid, i'll give it a shot.
script.playalbum-0.1.1.zip

at album level, use:
RunScript(script.playalbum,albumid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])

at song level, use:
RunScript(script.playalbum,songid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])

let me know if you all prefer this way above the previous method.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.playalbum - Play an Album from Album Info screen0