[Feature request] Improved musicvideo library
Just made an attempt to properly all my musicvideos properly to the musicvideo library. I realized that it is quite a pain, but doable by creating NFO files. However, I realized one major issue. If you do not associate each musicvideo with an album, the library view is pretty much useless.

I would like to have an artist view for musicvideos (which actually works). However, when clicking the respective artist, it jumps to the album view for this artist (empty if I didn't fill in an album in the NFO file). I would find it much more logical if the view jumps straight from the artist view to the title view.

My read is that the musicvideo pretty much works like the music library (artist->album->title), whereas "aetrtist->title" would be the much more natural flow.

Could this be implemented? Is this a skin-request or a XBMC-request?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I second that, being that most music videos are "singles"
I'm against the proposed change. Even though most music videos are singles, they can be assigned to an album.
I wouldn't want that either.
More important for the music video library imo would be using artist/album/song information from the music library when available so that I don't have to fiddle with nfo's as much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature request] Improved musicvideo library0