• 7(current)
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo
@ZombieRobot We just released Woody for Plex Laika. Maybe it could get you up to speed. http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...for-laika/

Cheers. Tim
Been hoping this skin would be released on XBMC...
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Any updates?
Is this project still going?
for anyone interested I finally got my act together new update on whats going on with woody and links to my github account on first page thanks
Great news, we need more skins like this!

Too many recent skins make the baby Jesus cry…
Sweet Smile
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Cool! Great news!
This always seemed such a stylish and calm skin!

Can't wait to see it progress!
Is there any way to turn off the annoying bright green developer information that appears in all screens? Looking forward to seeing future updates to this skin.
(2012-10-29, 03:05)gjlp Wrote: Is there any way to turn off the annoying bright green developer information that appears in all screens? Looking forward to seeing future updates to this skin.

Sorry for the late reply i have been out of town. yes you can disable the debug info.
You could wait for my next update i will try remember to disable for the next push to github but the current builds are just development builds not even alpha stages yet.

To disable i would recommend adding this file to your keymaps folder (windows only)it can be found here C:\Users\Zombie\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps

replace Zombie with your windows username next time you go into xbmc you can press F7 to toggle info on and off
I'm looking forward to this, the skin looks great so far!
Thanks mate its always nice to get some feedback this one is definitely going to be released no matter what and looks great on the TV looking forward to releasing it
(2012-11-03, 04:58)ZombieRobot Wrote: Thanks mate its always nice to get some feedback this one is definitely going to be released no matter what and looks great on the TV looking forward to releasing it

+1 : i always had a soft spot for this one, thanks for making it happen ...

I also came across your Aeon 'Lite' skin and installed it : works pretty well (but not finished of course) ...i think this could be a winner for all the low powered system owners (ATV2, etc.) who wants a fast yet goodlooking Aeon setup... just my 0,02 cts Wink

Anyway, thanks for your work man
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-11-03, 12:03)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 04:58)ZombieRobot Wrote: Thanks mate its always nice to get some feedback this one is definitely going to be released no matter what and looks great on the TV looking forward to releasing it

+1 : i always had a soft spot for this one, thanks for making it happen ...

I also came across your Aeon 'Lite' skin and installed it : works pretty well (but not finished of course) ...i think this could be a winner for all the low powered system owners (ATV2, etc.) who wants a fast yet goodlooking Aeon setup... just my 0,02 cts Wink

Anyway, thanks for your work man

Thanks Sabish
Want!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo3