• 67(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
(2015-06-17, 03:02)pichinpr Wrote: I can't install it. I have this message: "add-on does not have the correct structure"..

OK if it's what I noticed ... someone has put a zip file inside the zip file .. not sure why but it's there. Simply unzip the contents to a folder on your computer and use the zip that is inside the original lol make sense?
(2015-05-24, 12:45)smallclone Wrote:
(2015-05-18, 03:51)R0ss0 Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 19:17)smallclone Wrote: I'm not seeing this addon in the kodi repository at all. Is it somewhere else?

thanks

Go post #901. I do believe it's no longer in a repo.

Ross

Thanks man. Are there any plans to make HD feeds available on Kodi? Sorry if this is an old question. Just feels like I should be getting more bang for my buck.

There was a version that was written for HD streams. I never had success getting it to work. Frankly I'm very happy with this add on, works much better than the official app on ROKU, at least for me. My feed is very good quality, not hd, but still very good quality. Occasionally it won't work, not sure why, but I do have a ROKU for back up or I watch on my iPad.

Ross
I have been using MLBMC since the start of the Season.......Have never missed a game I wanted to watch....Video quality is great..........You do have to have a MLB.TV subscription though....
I was wondering if this ADDON can be made into an APP to use on Addroid devices that can't use MLB.TV or XBMC (Kodi)...................I do use Gotham with this addon and it works great...

Here is a link to KODI's .........MLBMC https://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/...2.0.72.zip
If anyone is having issues after updating to isengard here's what fixed it for me:

First error i was seeing in log:

19:32:05 T:140392268519168 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.mlbmc.hls]: requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available

Fix:

1. vim /home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/addon.xml
2. Change
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
to
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/>
3. killall -9 kodi.bin (restarts kodi)

At that point started getting this error instead:

Error Contents: '/home/xbmc/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbmc/cookie_file' does not look like a Set-Cookie3 (LWP) format file

Fix:

1. rm ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbmc/cookie_file (your path may differ if you're using mlb-hls or something)
2. killall -9 kodi.bin (restarts kodi)

Good to go after that. While I'm on the subject of mlbmc fixes, a year ago or so I was having an awful time making it work. It would take ages to list games or start games, and then dump out of the stream often. Tried changing quality and a bunch of other stuff. The addon service "folder watchdog" which looks for new content in defined folders was the culprit. It was just constantly chewing resources, wasn't anything to do with mlbmc. Just in case anyone has been experiencing that one - watchdog was severely slowing down a lot of other addons too.
Quick post noting success installing 2.0.75 on JB 5.3 ATV2 under Kodi. MLB.tv stopped working in 5.3 the first week of June 2015 and the prior install in XMBC Frodo or Gotham (I don't recall which), divingmule's last release, had started stuttering and skipping. Thanks Youioup!

If you can ever figure out how to permit audio-overlay selection so we can watch with just the park noise, that would be ideal!
(2015-07-02, 20:01)mwhybark Wrote: Quick post noting success installing 2.0.75 on JB 5.3 ATV2 under Kodi. MLB.tv stopped working in 5.3 the first week of June 2015 and the prior install in XMBC Frodo or Gotham (I don't recall which), divingmule's last release, had started stuttering and skipping. Thanks Youioup!

If you can ever figure out how to permit audio-overlay selection so we can watch with just the park noise, that would be ideal!

Second for the Audio Overlay! Kodi has the ability to switch between Audio Feeds in the Audio Settings (Live PVR can switch English/Spanish audio), so this would be amazing!
I just put out a new release, version 2.0.76

https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc/blo...p?raw=true

Commit message: "Update Team list with NL and AL to be able to watch the archived All-Stars Game."

Thank to uhei for the change.
(2015-07-16, 20:27)Yuioup Wrote: I just put out a new release, version 2.0.76

https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc/blo...p?raw=true

Commit message: "Update Team list with NL and AL to be able to watch the archived All-Stars Game."

Thank to uhei for the change.

I downloaded the folder but there is no zip in it when I transfer it using cyberduck. Any advise. AppleTv2 JB
Every game I click to watch I get a message (not Authorized ) even the archived games.....using kodi 14.2 ..in a Avov TV-Online box ........My subscription works fine on my computer.....but not this device......any help out there
OK I figured it out...had to Clear the Cache
I started on 14.2 and was having issues and rolled back to 14.0 and got it working. Has anyone had success running MLBMC on 15.0? a
2.0.76 works in Kodi 16 alpha 1
(2015-07-25, 01:04)jerseyjokes Wrote: I started on 14.2 and was having issues and rolled back to 14.0 and got it working. Has anyone had success running MLBMC on 15.0? a
If your're running on Ubuntu and upgraded the os make sure you fix the ca certificate verification issue by following the steps in post #971 here.
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
works well - but video is is 2.4MB - which is semi HD - I believe it was always at that resolution. Thanks for keeping this alive Yuioup
anyone want to upload the zip file for me..........many thanks
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7