[Live on SSD] Help on Backup and Upgrade Process
the upgrade process takes (not counting download times) around 1 minute tops, But if Linux is that scary (not) then ok, if you want to move to windows you same things apply. you still need to grab the binaries from somewhere.
Thx again for the replies. Sorry I haven't been able to post back until now.

X3lectric Wrote:But if Linux is that scary (not) then ok,

It's not that it's really scary. The scary part is borking my system and I don't have the skills to fix it quickly. And...I don't have another machine to play back my media - and the machine is just way too important not to be able to use it?

As for a Windows machine - I'm considering building a windows version so I have both to play on (then I'm able to decide for myself which platform is better for me). If I have a 2nd machine to use, it's not so scary playing with the other one. I'm much more familiar with Windows, but would like to know more about linux. Unfortunately, from my noob perspective, linux has been so much harder to get my head around.

Still haven't got around to backing up the entire drive this week - too busy. I'll let you know how I go.

Thx again. Smile
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live on SSD] Help on Backup and Upgrade Process0