My new HTPC build
poofyhairguy Wrote:Awesome system, please put up some pics!!!
Okay, I guess I am an idiot... I don't see how to attach/upload pictures
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
Use imageshack to host:

http://imageshack.us/

here is my simple setup Wink
but I dont want to add all the pics and details here again so just hit the link for my post on another site where u can read all the detail and see the pics from all my galleries Wink
My modest home cinema sys
Cool
rikardo1979 Wrote:here is my simple setup Wink
but I dont want to add all the pics and details here again so just hit the link for my post on another site where u can read all the detail and see the pics from all my galleries Wink
My modest home cinema sys
Cool

Nice! Thanks for sharing! I love the bias light!

the backlight cost me nothing cos I found all the bits at work Wink
so i just spend my time to make it Wink
Cool

poofyhairguy Wrote:Nice! Thanks for sharing! I love the bias light!
very nice!! more more more!! lol
Okay, here are the pictures. I forgot to take any until after I had it assembled. I should have taken some during the assembly to show more of the inner workings of the case.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
nice setup Wink whats that XBMC skin u using ?
and common, nice speakers and like that .... ? i hope its only temp solution and not perma Wink
Cool

outatouch0 Wrote:Okay, here are the pictures. I forgot to take any until after I had it assembled. I should have taken some during the assembly to show more of the inner workings of the case.
rikardo1979 Wrote:nice setup Wink whats that XBMC skin u using ?
and common, nice speakers and like that .... ? i hope its only temp solution and not perma Wink
Cool
Thanks, that is Aeon MQ2 skin.
you hope what is a temporary solution? The sub woofer there instead of hidden behind a couch and everything packed so tightly etc. Living in a small apartment is temporary... One day we will buy a house.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
superb! thanks!
Nice job! good stuff! hey does your CX430 PSU buzz when your computer is off?
Beer40oz Wrote:Nice job! good stuff! hey does your CX430 PSU buzz when your computer is off?
What is this 'computer is off' that you speak of? I searched the threads and could not find directions how to turn a computer off?
I just checked to see - stays quiet fortunately.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
No... the CX430 is having problems. On me and many other people. It will start buzzing and sending the wrong volts. Even when your computer is off you can hear the PSU buzzing.
CX430 went down in quality,,,
yes guys I know, Cool I commented on the thread when you first mentioned it. I am appreciative that you are making sure I am aware of the problem. Beer said it didn't take anything out with it and mine isn't doing it after 3-4 months so I plan to just keep an eye on it.
Have to develop a habit of turning the HTTP off occasionally though - now that I've learned how Laugh Too lazy to take it apart and replace what is not broken.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My new HTPC build0