• 138(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Hi Dawid!

I'm curious when the live tv / EPG JSON functionality comes back on the Frodo master builds?
Awesome app BTW, keep up the good work!

The update was submitted to apple on Monday morning. It fixes all problems for frodo and all the pvr stuff was also rewritten to support the latest API. To use the grid view you will have to do a small hack to xbmc I will post more info shortly
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
(2012-10-25, 22:37)FSS_Dawid Wrote: The update was submitted to apple on Monday morning. It fixes all problems for frodo and all the pvr stuff was also rewritten to support the latest API. To use the grid view you will have to do a small hack to xbmc I will post more info shortly

Great news!! Thanx a lot!
Hi,

Running oct 28th Frodo build, and comparing the recently added list in XBMC to Constellation is different.

I know Frodo by default now uses file time stamp, which I prefer. Can there be a setting in Constellation to follow the Frodo list methodology?
When is music videos going to be supported in constellation? This feature was requested by a few people on this forum over 3 months ago and we were told it was going to be in the next update. There has been several updated versions since then and I still don't see it.
@kevinv25: If I remember correctly, that was right before Apple made them rip out the extras... which kind of took the entire to-do list and put that on hold while they appease Apple and then fix any new bugs/flaws that were introduced because of that. So it should still be getting added, but may have temporarily got 'lost in the mix' with everything else going on.

@edrikk: I keep forgetting that Frodo does it by time stamp now (mainly because I think my latest database got screwed up in one of the upgrades and I have to start over). That'd be a great feature for it to mirror that properly.

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days... my Birthday was yesterday, I'm sick as hell and I live in NY (the path of that damn storm) so I've been a bit busy. I'll try to catch up on the other posts I missed and comment some more later.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
how can i enable banner view for tv show?
Also i would like to ask how to make constellation ignore "the" on tv shows ( and sort them by name ignoring the)..
(2012-10-25, 22:37)FSS_Dawid Wrote: The update was submitted to apple on Monday morning. It fixes all problems for frodo and all the pvr stuff was also rewritten to support the latest API. To use the grid view you will have to do a small hack to xbmc I will post more info shortly

Hi Dawid,

Just got the update from the app store. Can do some channel switching nowSmile Do you have more info about the hack for grid view??

Thx!!!
What happen to Face Book?, I used it to let my friend know new movies I have, seem to have disappeared Sad
(2012-11-02, 20:52)promiel Wrote:

Hi Dawid,

Just got the update from the app store. Can do some channel switching nowSmile Do you have more info about the hack for grid view??

Thx!!!

+1
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
i cant enable banner view for tv show on my ipad.

i tried
wifi(icon)>host(selected my host)>setting(icon)>tv show thumbs>banner

tv show still shows as poster. tried completely exiting and restarting. still shows as poster.

thanks.
(2012-11-02, 23:15)m0v1em4n Wrote: What happen to Face Book?, I used it to let my friend know new movies I have, seem to have disappeared Sad

To enable the timeline view go to your movie sources in XBMC and add your home folder to it ( you don't have to scan the items to library) there is a new security model in frodo that you have to override.
(2012-11-03, 10:13)publicENEMY Wrote: i cant enable banner view for tv show on my ipad.

i tried

tv show still shows as poster. tried completely exiting and restarting. still shows as poster.

thanks.

What version of xbmc are you using ?
(2012-11-02, 23:15)m0v1em4n Wrote: What happen to Face Book?, I used it to let my friend know new movies I have, seem to have disappeared Sad

Facebook is IOS 6 only for now we are working on this to do it also for IOS 5 should be in next update
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook

To enable the timeline view go to your movie sources in XBMC and add your home folder to it ( you don't have to scan the items to library) there is a new security model in frodo that you have to override.

Have added homefolder and channels on left side are showed, but timeline stays empty. Done reset tv and epg database but no luck..
Running Frodo nightly 1 nov i386 os x
(2012-11-03, 10:31)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 10:13)publicENEMY Wrote: i cant enable banner view for tv show on my ipad.

i tried

thanks.

im using nighly xbmc for windows

thanks
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5