• 79(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
hello
so well done for your applications is beautiful !!!!!!!
I wanted to know if it was possible to start xbmc constellation once the PC is turned on. (I'm not talking about the wake on lan) sorry for my english I'm french thank you
No, in the current version you can not start XBMC from Constellation. This is being looked into for a future version.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
thank you very much for your answer
I would like a clarification on a constellation of key Press "popcorn" in the film section
what is its function
@ +
Cruzy Wrote:I would like a clarification on a constellation of key Press "popcorn" in the film section
what is its function
@ +

Hi Believe it's to launch your movie with cinema experience should you have it installed .
Cinema experience is a xbmc script that plays trailers and intro before and after your movie.
ok

thank you very much
Hi constellation dev team,

Do you plan add possibility to search movie by actor ? As this function already exists in xbmc.

Cheers
Is there some trick to get the web server enabled on a live installation? I followed the steps in the video but the remote doesn't see my xbmc live machine. When I try to browse to the machine with the ip and port 8080 i don't get a response. I also don't see anything listed when I do lsof from the command line. Am I missing something?

Ok now I can see port 8080 listening and I can browse to the machine's ip:8080 locally but it still fails from my iPad.
I am a happy owner of the App and use it very regularly.
What I would really like is a custom menu button that can link to a location on my file system. e.g. /media/externaldrive/movies/new/

The problem is that sometimes new items aren't in my library (yet), so I need to navigate to them and that can be quite a few clicks.

If it's no big deal, I would be very grateful.
good evening

I have XBMC Dharma 10.1 and your application but I do not have to run the plugin "youtube" I have every time:
script error ...

I tried the version 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and 2.7.0
each time the same message. What version do you use with your application?

@ + +
slonoma98 Wrote:Is there some trick to get the web server enabled on a live installation? I followed the steps in the video but the remote doesn't see my xbmc live machine. When I try to browse to the machine with the ip and port 8080 i don't get a response. I also don't see anything listed when I do lsof from the command line. Am I missing something?

Ok now I can see port 8080 listening and I can browse to the machine's ip:8080 locally but it still fails from my iPad.
I don't use the Live Distro, so I'm not positive, but from what I've heard, you'll need to do essentially the same settings as you would with the others. From inside XBMC, go to "Settings" -> "Network" and turn on ALL of the following options (WARNING: Some skins apparently hide a few of these, so change to default skin if you don't see these, than you can change back when you are done):
  • Allow Control of XBMC via HTTP
  • Allow Programs On This System To Control XBMC
  • Allow Programs On Other Systems To Control XBMC
If you have multiple machines/devices with XBMC on your network, make sure they have a unique name for "Device Name" and a unique Port (both on the Network Settings Screen). You can use the same username/password. Once you have set the above options, on the iPad/iPhone open Safari or another browser and try to go http://XBMCIP:Port (example: http://192.168.1.2:8080) and you should be asked for the username/password if you set them (which is recommended). After the page comes up properly from your iDevice, open Constellation and set up the host again as you saw in the YouTube video. If you still can not view XBMC's web interface from your device there is possibly a network/router issue that you'll have to work out with someone more familiar with the Live Distro.

[email protected] Wrote:I am a happy owner of the App and use it very regularly.
What I would really like is a custom menu button that can link to a location on my file system. e.g. /media/externaldrive/movies/new/

The problem is that sometimes new items aren't in my library (yet), so I need to navigate to them and that can be quite a few clicks.

If it's no big deal, I would be very grateful.
I assume you're talking about from the "File" section of Constellation? I agree this would be a great addition (for example, on my Windows setup, the File section essentially lists the directory structure of my "C:" drive without being able to access the other drives). For the time being, if you haven't already looked into it, there's a plug in (I think it's in the official XBMC Repo) called "XBMC Library Auto Update" that you can configure to do either (or both) video and music libraries and set a timer for it to run automatically if you leave the system on. This will initiate a normal scan that should pick up your missing media and you can even manually run it when you know there's stuff it's missing. I even took it a step further and created an option on the home menu (in Aeon MQ3 skin) that gives easy access to run on demand.

Cruzy Wrote:good evening
I have XBMC Dharma 10.1 and your application but I do not have to run the plugin "youtube" I have every time:
script error ...
I tried the version 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and 2.7.0
each time the same message. What version do you use with your application?
@ + +
This could be a simple misunderstanding with the type of error you're getting, without screenshots I'm not sure. My suggestion would be to grab whatever the latest version of YouTube is from the official XBMC Repo and ALSO from your iPad/iPhone, download the YouTube app from the AppStore. Again, without more details of your current setup, etc. I'm unsure, but when I was showing off Constellation to a friend of mine that I just built an HTPC for, his iPad complained and I realized he didn't have the YouTube app, after installing that everything was fine. (Granted, I then had to spend like 2 days teaching him how to use his first ever Apple device and show him different apps to get for his needs.)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Hello

I just solve the problem by updating xbmc version 11 "eden"
But I have another problem: I don't havé the cover of the movie from the menu on the remote ....
I do a reset of the database
Archigos Wrote:I assume you're talking about from the "File" section of Constellation? I agree this would be a great addition (for example, on my Windows setup, the File section essentially lists the directory structure of my "C:" drive without being able to access the other drives). For the time being, if you haven't already looked into it, there's a plug in (I think it's in the official XBMC Repo) called "XBMC Library Auto Update" that you can configure to do either (or both) video and music libraries and set a timer for it to run automatically if you leave the system on. This will initiate a normal scan that should pick up your missing media and you can even manually run it when you know there's stuff it's missing. I even took it a step further and created an option on the home menu (in Aeon MQ3 skin) that gives easy access to run on demand.

I would really love the files section to get Move/Copy function.
I normally download my files which get into "DownloadsNotSorted" folder. If I could "right-click" (what I mean is get a submenu) on folderlevel and then move the folder to another folder would be awesome.

Maybe like this;
Checkboxes, you check the folders you want to use.
For example you check 2 different movies that are located in the "DownloadsNotSorted". Then at the bottom you click the "move" button, the two movies get highlighted to move, then you navigate to the directory where you want to have the two movies and click "paste" or "finish move".

Maybe an option to auto-refresh library after a move function even?
I think you get my point.

BTW, I love your app and everyone who uses XBMC should buy it for further development.
I was purchased Pro version.
Hope there is a Skin feature for the interface for next version Smile
Archigos Wrote:I don't use the Live Distro, so I'm not positive, but from what I've heard, you'll need to do essentially the same settings as you would with the others. From inside XBMC, go to "Settings" -> "Network" and turn on ALL of the following options (WARNING: Some skins apparently hide a few of these, so change to default skin if you don't see these, than you can change back when you are done):
  • Allow Control of XBMC via HTTP
  • Allow Programs On This System To Control XBMC
  • Allow Programs On Other Systems To Control XBMC
If you have multiple machines/devices with XBMC on your network, make sure they have a unique name for "Device Name" and a unique Port (both on the Network Settings Screen). You can use the same username/password. Once you have set the above options, on the iPad/iPhone open Safari or another browser and try to go http://XBMCIP:Port (example: http://192.168.1.2:8080) and you should be asked for the username/password if you set them (which is recommended). After the page comes up properly from your iDevice, open Constellation and set up the host again as you saw in the YouTube video. If you still can not view XBMC's web interface from your device there is possibly a network/router issue that you'll have to work out with someone more familiar with the Live Distro.

Thanks for the advice....it was a router issue. The XBMC machine was on my guest network that can only access the web and not the internal network. The remote works now but the update library buttons do nothing. I have to navigate through the folders to find my media.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5