• 98(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-04-01, 08:19)Archigos Wrote: P.S. @Quaith
I'm sorry your posts got deleted... I had a little 'hiccup' when I was converting the forum from private to public that screwed up the mysql database and I ended up dumping all old posts. If it happened after that, again I apologize I must have missed them when I was removing the hundreds of spam that we got in a short time frame. Thankfully I think I solved the spammer problem but have no way to recover old posts (from either scenario).

No problem, stuff like this happens Smile . I'll see if I have time in the coming days to check the PVR part again for bugs.
Hi there,
i've been using and loving this app on my XBMC without any technical issues.
But there is one thing, that has been bugging me since the big 2.1 update:
The new Album view is not useable for me at all, browsing albums just by their covers (without the written album title!) is just wrong, sorry Sad

The new tile view of artists is not that bad, but i liked the old list view better, since the screen area on the iPhone is somewhat limited (even on Retina).

On the other hand, i like some of the new features:
- landscape remote control view (maybe could use a lock button for convenience)
- left/right sliding to navigate in/out of the menus
- the new dashboard

Are there any plans to fix the album view? Or to let the user choose his favourite layout?

Best regards & keep up the good work! Smile
Hi Emmjott,
>Are there any plans to fix the album view?
Sure we will add an option to display the album titles on the Cover. (v2.2)
>Or to let the user choose his favourite layout?
Yes but this is planed for 2.4 there will be some massive new UI stuff in this version

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
(2012-04-02, 12:48)FSS_Dawid Wrote: Hi Emmjott,
>Are there any plans to fix the album view?
Sure we will add an option to display the album titles on the Cover. (v2.2)
>Or to let the user choose his favourite layout?
Yes but this is planed for 2.4 there will be some massive new UI stuff in this version
Sounds great, are there any ETAs for these versions? (sorry for asking, if inappropriate)

2.2 Should be ready for beta testing on friday.
2.3 This one is BIG Smile and its planed for 1 month after 2.2 will get released.
2.4 Also will be a massive update. so I just can't give you any ETA on this one.
Great, thanks alot for your fast answers! Smile
The new version on iphone looks like crap. Is there anyway to go back to the old one? The light indicator on the new one is half hidden behind the blue bar. Great app btw! I have bought it to gf ipad and my iphone.
First of all, I like XBMC Constellation a lot!! Thank you for your work!

I have a question though about pvr functionality.
Constellation does not show any channel, now I am using a MySQL database also for tv, Could that be the reason?

In advancedsettings I have configured a musicdatabase, videodatabase and tvdatabase. Videos and music are working fine but I just can't get PVR to work with constellation.
Any idea?
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
(2012-04-02, 16:57)GrinRoth Wrote: First of all, I like XBMC Constellation a lot!! Thank you for your work!

I have a question though about pvr functionality.
Constellation does not show any channel, now I am using a MySQL database also for tv, Could that be the reason?

In advancedsettings I have configured a musicdatabase, videodatabase and tvdatabase. Videos and music are working fine but I just can't get PVR to work with constellation.
Any idea?

Hello GrinRoth,
Yes that's your problem you have to use the standard mysql db files TV and EPG db to have this working as there is no API for getting this info by the JSON-RPC we have to download the mysql files. We will commit a proper api for this to XBMC in the future but now we are loaded with work... B2B projects the android version of the app ... and the new iOS version Smile

Regards

(2012-04-02, 13:28)hellow Wrote: The new version on iphone looks like crap. Is there anyway to go back to the old one? The light indicator on the new one is half hidden behind the blue bar. Great app btw! I have bought it to gf ipad and my iphone.

Can you point out what exacly you don't like and what device are you using ?
Any chance of adding an option to set watched status toggle to the app? Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-03-22, 16:13)iorifly Wrote: Fss.
Is to get the text of these icons? and option to add and remove that capping the icons?

I'm also with this problem from the youtube videos does not show thumbnails

(2012-03-20, 13:32)NaDs Wrote: Image

i have also noticed when u enqueue files from youtube they dont show any name or thumbnail in video playlists

can this be changed??

Thanks

Fss.

I'm still having the same problem ....
of
Plugin Overlay will be changed in v2.1.3

(2012-04-01, 11:58)FSS_Dawid Wrote: [quote='sparklyballs' pid='1062672' dateline='1333268209']
Running Eden Final on Crystalbuntu and have Constellation version 2.13.

Before the upgrade to eden final there were thumbnails for the movies and tv shows etc...

now there isn't and basically this program is now utterly useless without them.
This is some kind of bug while migrating from rc to final can you try to install a clen final ? Move your xbmc data folder...

Is there no other fix for this?

I'm really not keen on nuking my whole xbmc install just to get the thumb nails in an app
Hey David, just wanted to ask about the progress being made on the Android version of Constellation. I know you have lots on your hand, but since you announced that the port will be available after the first quarter of 2012, and it`s April already, was curios how it`s going along. I love Constellation on my iPhone, and would love and Android version for my tablet. Also if you need beta testers for it, let me know.
Wiped my userdata folder & still have no thumbnails on crystalbuntu & XBMC Eden
(2012-04-03, 00:55)slochewie Wrote: Wiped my userdata folder & still have no thumbnails on crystalbuntu & XBMC Eden

Hmm, I'm also using crystalbuntu - not sure why that should make any difference tho, as it's just Ubuntu hardy with xbmc
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5