• 101(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-04-05, 14:54)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 10:43)Archigos Wrote: Oh, just throwing this out there... for users that said they had some issues with creating custom commands in Constellation... Pending on what skin you use in XBMC you may not see the options (switch to Confluence if you don't) go into "System" -> "Settings" -> "Input Devices" and turn on "Remote control sends keyboard presses" and that should allow commands like the \ key or anything else.

I'm trying this rather unsuccessfully, though. Probably super easy, but, how do I remove a custom command?

Just swipe on it on the table you add the commandsWink

(2012-04-05, 15:01)iorifly Wrote: I am using windows 7 and use the scraper standard for movies!
hmm I will look into this ASAP
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Great, that worked. Is there a way to send the W key for watched?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-04-05, 15:12)bobrap Wrote: Great, that worked. Is there a way to send the W key for watched?

You'd have to set up the button in Constellation after you've added the key to the keymaps file.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-04-05, 08:28)Archigos Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 00:53)isamu.dragon Wrote: Noticed that the Season and Episode Numbers are doubled
Is it only for that show or all shows? I've never noticed it. Can you give more details... do you have NFO files for the episodes or do you use XBMC's internal scraper (and which one)?

For All TV Shows, And I use SickBeard to Scrape TV Shows
Regarding the Thumnails/fanart images not showing, I noticed that the problem probably lies in the URL encoding that Constellation uses, and how Eden parses it.

If I install a custom build of Eden without the following change Constellation works perfectly:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/d5b3...8c54a087ad

Dont know if a fix should happen in xbmc or in constellation, but this is the cause of the problem.

(ps any people using Crystalbuntu can use my build by running the ./configure tool and choosing to download a build: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24352512/xbmc-11.0.tar.gz its just standard xbmc eden straight from official source + above change)
I've been playing with custom commends for a while trying to sort out keyboard presses and special buttons... Limited success really, once I have something solid I will report it properly, just a heads up!

As for episode numbers doubling up, it's literally just started doing it on my system, ive just synced the database for the first time since updating constellation v2.1.3
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-04-05, 09:12)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 21:35)ixian Wrote: Hi there,

Recently bought the universal version for my iPad - love it! Right now I"m missing channel icons - I use For the Record on the back end.

On the Constellation forums I found a user with the same issue, he sent you guys his files and the thread mentions you'd get back to him. Was this issue ever resolved, or did you figure out what For the Record users need to do?

The thread in question is here: http://constellation.ictcsc.net/index.php?topic=50.0

Thanks! And I'm more than happy to beta test this or other fixes, if you need testers, just let me know.

This is fixed in 2.1.3 the current appstore release. Do you have channel thumbnails in XBMC ?

I do have channel thumbnails, on all my PC's. I just checked and my Constellation version says 2.1.3. Is there something I need to do to get them to refresh? I believe I've updated Constellation from the appstore at least once since I first set it up.

(2012-04-04, 12:22)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 00:02)NaDs Wrote: how does one become a beta tester??

i have a pvr version of xbmc so i could help with that

Thanks

sure send me an email to support

still havent heard back after sending pm FSS_Dawid

thanks Smile
I've got Constellation running on two different iPads. Both are hooked up to two completely separate instances of XBMC running on different PCs and both seem to be missing several movies that are in XBMC. I've completely reinstalled the app on both iPads. I've even gone so far as to uninstall XBMC and just have a vanilla version of Eden running with no add-ons. Same movies are still missing every time. I used the scraper that's built into XBMC (themoviedb) and the movies all show up fine in XBMC's Movies category. Here's where it gets weird. If I go to the main dashboard on Constellation and pull down the search bar I can find them that way. But they do not show under movies. And no, they are not in collections.

So, any ideas?
(2012-04-08, 09:24)DeadpoolSA Wrote: I've got Constellation running on two different iPads. Both are hooked up to two completely separate instances of XBMC running on different PCs and both seem to be missing several movies that are in XBMC. I've completely reinstalled the app on both iPads. I've even gone so far as to uninstall XBMC and just have a vanilla version of Eden running with no add-ons. Same movies are still missing every time. I used the scraper that's built into XBMC (themoviedb) and the movies all show up fine in XBMC's Movies category. Here's where it gets weird. If I go to the main dashboard on Constellation and pull down the search bar I can find them that way. But they do not show under movies. And no, they are not in collections.

So, any ideas?

those movies you can´t see are they part of a series of movies ? if so then they are added to what i would call folders
(2012-04-05, 22:34)ixian Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 09:12)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 21:35)ixian Wrote: Hi there,

Recently bought the universal version for my iPad - love it! Right now I"m missing channel icons - I use For the Record on the back end.

On the Constellation forums I found a user with the same issue, he sent you guys his files and the thread mentions you'd get back to him. Was this issue ever resolved, or did you figure out what For the Record users need to do?

The thread in question is here: http://constellation.ictcsc.net/index.php?topic=50.0

Thanks! And I'm more than happy to beta test this or other fixes, if you need testers, just let me know.

This is fixed in 2.1.3 the current appstore release. Do you have channel thumbnails in XBMC ?

I do have channel thumbnails, on all my PC's. I just checked and my Constellation version says 2.1.3. Is there something I need to do to get them to refresh? I believe I've updated Constellation from the appstore at least once since I first set it up.

I still have the same issue, no channel icons Sad Is there any other information we can give (i.e. log files)?

BTW, Ixian, nice to see you over here in the XBMC forums Smile
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
(2012-04-08, 14:28)Orillion Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 09:24)DeadpoolSA Wrote: I've got Constellation running on two different iPads. Both are hooked up to two completely separate instances of XBMC running on different PCs and both seem to be missing several movies that are in XBMC. I've completely reinstalled the app on both iPads. I've even gone so far as to uninstall XBMC and just have a vanilla version of Eden running with no add-ons. Same movies are still missing every time. I used the scraper that's built into XBMC (themoviedb) and the movies all show up fine in XBMC's Movies category. Here's where it gets weird. If I go to the main dashboard on Constellation and pull down the search bar I can find them that way. But they do not show under movies. And no, they are not in collections.

So, any ideas?

those movies you can´t see are they part of a series of movies ? if so then they are added to what i would call folders

No, they are not in collections. They are stand alone movies. Just as an example two of the titles I'm referring to are Avatar and Airplane!. Now of course there is a sequel to Avatar in the works and there already exists a sequel to Airplane! that I do not have. But if that counts as collections... then I should at least see a collection with just one movie in it. And I don't. If I search for them on the pull down search on the main dashboard (where it shows recently added movies and shows) then I can find them. If I go to the movies section they are not listed. If I use the search box in the corner there, they do not show.

Here's some screens of the different searches.

i cannot get the video library to show an videos - i can view through Files menu but updating video library does not show any of the mkv, mp4 files visible in the files section

running eden 11.0 on JB ATV2, 2.1.3 on iPad and iPhone 4s ( same problem on both)

thanks

(2012-04-09, 20:17)DeadpoolSA Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 14:28)Orillion Wrote:

So, any ideas?

No, they are not in collections. They are stand alone movies. Just as an example two of the titles I'm referring to are Avatar and Airplane!. Now of course there is a sequel to Avatar in the works and there already exists a sequel to Airplane! that I do not have. But if that counts as collections... then I should at least see a collection with just one movie in it. And I don't. If I search for them on the pull down search on the main dashboard (where it shows recently added movies and shows) then I can find them. If I go to the movies section they are not listed. If I use the search box in the corner there, they do not show.

The point being made with collections is that even if you only have one movie, if the movie is marked as being part of a collection on TheMovieDB site it will act as if it's in a collection in XBMC (if you used that scraper). I have Avatar on my system and it works fine, but I also had it as part of my library prior to the way Eden started collections. There is a setting (don't remember the exact name off hand) that allows you to turn off that feature... I think it's under the Video settings, but may be located somewhere else. Pending on how many movies are causing this issue, you could try using a third party program like Ember, XBMC Companion, etc. to create NFO files for your movies (even if it's just for the movies causing you issues) and after you've done that, remove them from your library and re-scan it to see if it solves your problem. If there aren't too many movies giving you the problem but you don't want to deal with setting up a third party program, you can PM me a list of the movies and I can create NFO's for you based on dummy video (so they'd be missing any codec tags) but it should be enough to 'fix' the sets issue.

P.S. For anyone that decides to PM me movie lists, try to keep it to less than 12 movies or so and if a movie has multiple matches (ex. "Gone" 2007) include a link to the correct IMDB page.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
OK, so if those two movies are part of a collection then why doesn't Constellation show a collection if you only have one movie? That seems like a flaw if that's the case. I don't want to edit the NFOs for those files individually. If Constellation can't show a collection with only one film then it needs to have an option to turn collection sorting off.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5