• 120(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
V2.8.1 Just got live! Smile Enjoy your couchServer(couch V2) + Trakt.tv + SABnzbd + sickBeard + headphones Integration Smile
+ the new view we have prepared for you!

Regards!

More info @ our FaceBook page!
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Thanks for the update. It all looks great. Been using Constellation for a few months now, but can't work out how to get my YouTube subscriptions. My account is linked but nothing shows up? Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
(2012-08-20, 21:57)prawnee Wrote: Thanks for the update. It all looks great. Been using Constellation for a few months now, but can't work out how to get my YouTube subscriptions. My account is linked but nothing shows up? Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
It should be striate forward Just enable youtube and it should work. Does the "Uploaded" section work for you ?

We will be adding more youtube features in the next release.

Regards!
(2012-08-20, 22:01)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 21:57)prawnee Wrote: Thanks for the update. It all looks great. Been using Constellation for a few months now, but can't work out how to get my YouTube subscriptions. My account is linked but nothing shows up? Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
It should be striate forward Just enable youtube and it should work. Does the "Uploaded" section work for you ?

We will be adding more youtube features in the next release.

Regards!

Thanks for the quick response. No uploaded doesn't work either.
(2012-08-20, 22:06)prawnee Wrote: Thanks for the quick response. No uploaded doesn't work either.
I have just double checked and subscribed and uploaded work just fine for me (I use 2 step verification).
are you sure you have granted access To your youtube account ? (The allow button after you sing in to youtube)

Just tried with 2 step as well. I'm stumped?
This will sound stupid but I have to ask Big Grin
Do you have any subscriptions/uploaded/favourites or playlists videos on your account ?Smile
You are the first person to report this so it's strange Smile You are trying this on your iPhone or iPad ?
Haha, yeah I have all of the above. I'm on an iPad. I've even revoked the application access from my google account and re enabled again.
Can you send a e-mail to support? We will have to provide you with a Beta version so we can debug what's going on.
Yeah no problem, will do that now. Smile
Hi guys at FSS, what you have produced here is fantastic I love it, the full integration with sab sick and couch is awesome... (even when getting couch v2 running on windows is tricky!) I can't fault it anywhere, it's been a privilege to assist you guys fault finding here and beta testing since you launched the app, hopefully I can pick up where I left off a few months ago, sorry for slacking!

@AJ gimme a shout when you get time, i should be around on the usual channels
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
I'm not dead yet... Smile and you were slacking... Tongue

Anyway, I'm glad Apple finally pushed the release live... took long enough.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
love the integration with everything.. the only issue i'm having is that it wont let me download anything in sickbeard.. i click the episode i want and all it does is do a checkmark.. not sure what the checkmark does... but it doesnt move it to "Wanted" or "snatched"

Hi there just got the new version and still the movie sort by name Is still not working right ? Constellation is still not using the sort title of the movie instead it's still using the movie title and movies are not in order

Example

Blade
Blade II
Blade runner
Blade trinity

But on xbmc it's

Blade
Blade II
Blade trinity
Blade runner

That's because in the sort title of blade trinity it's called blade iii but your app is not using the sort by title and just keeps using the main title name to sort them

All my library is messed up can this be looked into as I know it was supposed to be fixed awhile ago but still the problem remains

Cheers for the hard work

Hello, the facebook addons not working stll get the missing field .....

And when i play a movie and i puss the top button sort to put it on standby after hit the button again it close the constallation Huh And i need to start it up again.
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5