• 130(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-09-09, 14:03)Skank Wrote: Any plans for letterboxd integration?

That would be great!!! Also, do you happen to have an invite code for me?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Constellation (2.8.2) crashes my iPhone and iPad lock-screen if XBMC (Frodo alpha 5) is playing music.
I cleaned the local database and let it re-cache. Is this a known issue?
When I browse the artists, they don't have any albums, I can find the albums when using the albums view though...
(2012-09-09, 15:28)steve1977 Wrote:
(2012-09-09, 14:03)Skank Wrote: Any plans for letterboxd integration?

That would be great!!! Also, do you happen to have an invite code for me?

Yup, provide me your email and i will send an invite..
(2012-09-09, 16:11)enkil Wrote: Constellation (2.8.2) crashes my iPhone and iPad lock-screen if XBMC (Frodo alpha 5) is playing music.
I cleaned the local database and let it re-cache. Is this a known issue?
When I browse the artists, they don't have any albums, I can find the albums when using the albums view though...

I have THE Same With movies THE crashing on lockscreen
Out of curiosity is their anyway to start xbmc from this app?
(2012-09-10, 09:20)Ghostdivision Wrote: Out of curiosity is their anyway to start xbmc from this app?

Not at the moment, FSS are/were looking at it but it was a low priority as everyone uses XBMC on a different platform
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Am i missing it, or isnt there an option to clean library?
(2012-09-10, 11:47)Skank Wrote: Am i missing it, or isnt there an option to clean library?

There isn't a set button for this but you can add it to a custom button, under xbmc built in functions there's cleanlibrary() just add either the word video or music into the brackets for the appropriate library

(2012-09-10, 20:47)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-09-10, 11:47)Skank Wrote: Am i missing it, or isnt there an option to clean library?

There isn't a set button for this but you can add it to a custom button, under xbmc built in functions there's cleanlibrary() just add either the word video or music into the brackets for the appropriate library

thx mate! works like a charm

To get trakt.tv working in constellation..
how do i do this? it says i got to setup configuration in trakt.tv?
but i dont see a service there to do this?
Or do i need to pay for constellation to get it working?
Assuming when you say pay you mean extended services and not buying the app (not sure if the free version has the extra integration) then... By the menu and settings button at the top there should be a third button to set up Sabnzbd etc, and one of the options in that list is trakt, just enter your user password and api key and it should work, well it works for me... Its only on the iPad version for now

(2012-09-11, 15:49)Burbulence Wrote: By the menu and settings button at the top there should be a third button to set up Sabnzbd etc, and one of the options in that list is trakt, just enter your user password and api key and it should work, well it works for me... Its only on the iPad version for now

thx!
Found a bug, I think, adding custom commands to iPhone version 2.8.2, I can add two buttons, the third although showing up in the setup list, does not get an actual button created

Whats the difference between the free version of constellation and the paid version, except for no adss?
Is it possible to change the trakt.tv part of constellation a bit?

Now its showing trending movies first etc etc

What i. Would like to see...

2 choices : personal view and community view..
Starting with personal view...
My history: so latest watched movies/show
My collection...

Then my friends latest watchedmovies/show
Their collection..

Then an easily button to. Switch to community view where you can see trending.. Lists and stuff

suggestion

add home automation like control x10 Devices
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5