• 133(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-10-03, 12:33)publicENEMY Wrote: constellation crash again for me. im using nightly frodo. are there any logs that i can trace?

thanks.

Fix is in Review @ apple it's a small but critical JSON change. You can just checkout a version of xbmc under the first of october and you should be fine.
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
I love this app and recently bought it. One question not really for me, but for novice users who use my setup, or guests who use it. I use an external player for some full bluray discs, obviously using total media theater you then need to switch to their remote app to navigate.

Or for anyone used mpc, or vlc as an external player in xbmc.

Is their anyway constellation could at least have an onscreen notification external player is active and controls will not work?

I dont know this app works or tracks xbmc, but in xbmc when you launch a file played in an external player, it shows external player is active. I just wonder if this type of notification could be present in the app as well when your launching movies or tv shows from the app itself and also mention to the user controls will not work?
(2012-10-03, 15:22)Ghostdivision Wrote: I love this app and recently bought it. One question not really for me, but for novice users who use my setup, or guests who use it. I use an external player for some full bluray discs, obviously using total media theater you then need to switch to their remote app to navigate.

Is their anyway constellation could at least have an onscreen notification external player is active and controls will not work?

I dont know this app works or tracks xbmc, but in xbmc when you launch a file played in an external player, it shows external player is active. I just wonder if this type of notification could be present in the app as well when your launching movies or tv shows from the app itself and also mention to the user controls will not work?

You can make your own keys in the app, so you can control external,player
(2012-08-27, 22:03)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 20:59)Archigos Wrote: David, I think the cause to this is that TestFlight changed some things on the backend of their system when they launched the latest round of updates to their software and I think you have to be 're-authorized' as a "Team Tester" instead... I'll shoot Dawid a message on Skype to about it. Not sure if it's automated, but you should have gotten an email telling you to join the new team. In the meantime, (no idea if this will work) open TF and below the app(s) listed, do "Re-register this device" and see what happens. If that doesn't work, go into the Apple Settings -> General -> Profiles and leave the TF Config profile, but delete all the TF related Provisioning Profiles. (Worse case scenario with this is it will reinstall the correct profile when you tell it to register the device again).

If you re register your device with testflight you may have to wait till the next beta is released, as i did when i had to do it a few months ago, I kept getting an error that my device wasn't eligible for the app, just a heads up!

Just curious if there's any update to this issue? I tried all of Archigos' TestFlight ideas and none of them worked - it still doesn't recognize me as a Pro user anymore. You guys had said it might not work until the next beta release, but there have just recently been two released and nothing's changed...? This has become quite a frustrating problem, as I've paid for the app and haven't had the pro version for a couple months now.
(2012-10-03, 15:46)Skank Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 15:22)Ghostdivision Wrote: I love this app and recently bought it. One question not really for me, but for novice users who use my setup, or guests who use it. I use an external player for some full bluray discs, obviously using total media theater you then need to switch to their remote app to navigate.

Wow had no idea will look into this, is their anywhere with information how to do this? I dont know if tmt will respond to commands over http. IS their any information on how to set this up anywhere?
@dajoip:
Sending you a PM...
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-10-03, 12:37)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 12:33)publicENEMY Wrote: constellation crash again for me. im using nightly frodo. are there any logs that i can trace?

thanks.

Fix is in Review @ apple it's a small but critical JSON change. You can just checkout a version of xbmc under the first of october and you should be fine.

ok. thanks. im not aware a fix is already submitted to apple. will wait. when it works, this is the greatest xbmc remote for ios. no contest there.

thanks.
(2012-10-04, 04:23)Ghostdivision Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 15:46)Skank Wrote:

Wow had no idea will look into this, is their anywhere with information how to do this? I dont know if tmt will respond to commands over http. IS their any information on how to set this up anywhere?

I do not think tmt can respond to http commands.... so I think im out of luck, which is why I was just wondering if you could have the option of enabling a notification when an external player is playing in xbmc and constellation will not work...

(2012-10-04, 05:42)Ghostdivision Wrote:
(2012-10-04, 04:23)Ghostdivision Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 15:46)Skank Wrote: You can make your own keys in the app, so you can control external,player

I do not think tmt can respond to http commands.... so I think im out of luck, which is why I was just wondering if you could have the option of enabling a notification when an external player is playing in xbmc and constellation will not work...

With mpc-hc you can
Unfortunately i am using power dvd and or total media theater for full menu playback, hence my request for external player is active notification request.
Moved from the root

[iPad] Constellation json rpc connection issue

Hi,

The json rpc connection is frequently lost for some reason I can't explain. The strange thing is, if I test the connection it returns OK.

The only way for me to resolve it is to delete the connection, and setup a new one with the Apple TV. This immediately works, including the json rpc connection and the icon in the top left corner turns from red into green.

Maybe someone can help with this issue
(2012-10-04, 05:41)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 12:37)FSS_Dawid Wrote:

thanks.

ok. thanks. im not aware a fix is already submitted to apple. will wait. when it works, this is the greatest xbmc remote for ios. no contest there.

thanks.

Is this the crash that appears after starting constelation on an Ipod and it closes after making connection?
(The xbmc oficial remote ap works without problems, so it has to be Constellation)
I just tried Constellation and liked it.
One thing that doesn't work for me is Live TV and EPG.
I don't get any EPG entry and the channel list is muddled. Channel logos and names don't match and clicking on an entry switches to a completely different channel.

I'm using XBMC Eden (OpenELEC 2.0 rc1) and a MySQL database.
Any hints what could be wrong?
(2012-10-06, 14:37)Komet Wrote: I just tried Constellation and liked it.
One thing that doesn't work for me is Live TV and EPG.
I don't get any EPG entry and the channel list is muddled. Channel logos and names don't match and clicking on an entry switches to a completely different channel.

I'm using XBMC Eden (OpenELEC 2.0 rc1) and a MySQL database.
Any hints what could be wrong?

Reset the PVR database from within XBMC Live TV settings. Close Constellation, go to the iOS settings menu and set the PVR cache lifetime to "Download on easy run". This solved it for me.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

(2012-10-06, 14:10)tudstudent Wrote:
(2012-10-04, 05:41)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 12:37)FSS_Dawid Wrote: Fix is in Review @ apple it's a small but critical JSON change. You can just checkout a version of xbmc under the first of october and you should be fine.

thanks.

Is this the crash that appears after starting constelation on an Ipod and it closes after making connection?
(The xbmc oficial remote ap works without problems, so it has to be Constellation)

I updated to the new monthly alpha 6. And constellation is now a dud. I gave the free official remote a try as suggested and it works perfectly fine with the new frodo. So yah must be constellation. I am getting used to the free official.

You chaps might want to get your fixes in soon cuz as more people try the official they may not come back to constellation. Granted I like constellation look and feel better.
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5