• 142(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Indiana:
There's a few devices that have been jailbroken on both iOS 6 and iOS 6.0.1... including the iPhone4 (which you mentioned above)... Check the latest RedSn0w... Obviously this being the XBMC forums, we wont really offer support on that here, but if you want to PM me I might be able to give you more information/help with that.

Above when you mentioned your iPhone4 and iPad, you didn't specify which iPad, so if it is 1st gen, you're still stuck with iOS 5.1.1 but that's jailbroken as well and as far as I know Apple hasn't cut full ties with restoring those devices (I own a 1st Gen and been meaning to do a restore for awhile now anyway).
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-12-04, 09:46)Archigos Wrote: Indiana:
There's a few devices that have been jailbroken on both iOS 6 and iOS 6.0.1... including the iPhone4 (which you mentioned above)... Check the latest RedSn0w... Obviously this being the XBMC forums, we wont really offer support on that here, but if you want to PM me I might be able to give you more information/help with that.

Above when you mentioned your iPhone4 and iPad, you didn't specify which iPad, so if it is 1st gen, you're still stuck with iOS 5.1.1 but that's jailbroken as well and as far as I know Apple hasn't cut full ties with restoring those devices (I own a 1st Gen and been meaning to do a restore for awhile now anyway).

Archigos : I know the iPhone4 is jailbrokable in iOS6, but only in tethered... and by the way, I prefer to stay in iOS 5 on it. (and I don't use Constellation on it to much)... So it is not important...
I just mentionned it to try to explain the bug..
I have an iPad 3 with iOS 5.0.1 JB, and can't restore it in iOS 5x for the moment because I haven't the SHSH and AptTicket for it...
thank you anyway for advices and help..
I'll wait for Constellation Update about lockscreen settings to be customisable...
Curently the option do nothing and album art allways displaying on lockscreen and Constellation allways replace iPod control in multitask bar... Huh
(2012-12-04, 11:37)lndiana Wrote: Curently the option do nothing and album art allways displaying on lockscreen and Constellation allways replace iPod control in multitask bar... Huh

That's a normal behavior when using MPNowPlayingInfoCenter Class under iOS (Check this).

Quote:The system displays now-playing information on the device lock screen and in the multimedia controls in the multitasking UI. If the user directs playback of your media to Apple TV via AirPlay, the now-playing information appears on the television screen. If the user connects a device to an iPod accessory, such as in a car, the accessory may display now-playing information.

You have the same thing for others applications like the old one youtube app.

@Archigos, I sent a PM to Dawid cc you about beta programs without any answer. (for my crash issue, I've resinstalled the app, it's works for the moment).
(2012-12-05, 11:42)CyrilP Wrote: That's a normal behavior when using MPNowPlayingInfoCenter Class under iOS (Check this).
Ok...
it's a shame that it does not an option...
I'll try to find a tweak that desactivate it.
(2012-12-05, 15:14)lndiana Wrote:
(2012-12-05, 11:42)CyrilP Wrote: That's a normal behavior when using MPNowPlayingInfoCenter Class under iOS (Check this).
Ok...

If you have a JB device, the answer is simple, you are out of support Smile that's why I stopped JB, too much bad interractions with apps, and no support from dev also.
(2012-12-05, 18:24)CyrilP Wrote:
(2012-12-05, 15:14)lndiana Wrote:
Ok...

If you have a JB device, the answer is simple, you are out of support Smile that's why I stopped JB, too much bad interractions with apps, and no support from dev also.

I understand... no problem. Confused
But sincerely, it's the first app that crash because of JB... on all my JB iDevices...

Same here like others ipad user. Screen will not turn back on when it goes to sleep and Constellation is still running. Just check my ipad setting and "Override LockScreen is turn off" experimental sync was turn off and I will turn it on and test tonight. Issue is on both 6.0 and 6.0.1 ios on the new ipad4.
(2012-12-05, 22:29)dazz87 Wrote: Same here like others ipad user. Screen will not turn back on when it goes to sleep and Constellation is still running. Just check my ipad setting and "Override LockScreen is turn off" experimental sync was turn off and I will turn it on and test tonight. Issue is on both 6.0 and 6.0.1 ios on the new ipad4.

Same issues on my ipad mini as well. I had tried some of the earlier suggestions a few pages back with no luck. By chance where is this experimental sync option located?

For the time being I switched over to the other "offical xbmc remote".

Thanks,
(2012-12-06, 01:25)bigbwb Wrote:
(2012-12-05, 22:29)dazz87 Wrote: Same here like others ipad user. Screen will not turn back on when it goes to sleep and Constellation is still running. Just check my ipad setting and "Override LockScreen is turn off" experimental sync was turn off and I will turn it on and test tonight. Issue is on both 6.0 and 6.0.1 ios on the new ipad4.

Same issues on my ipad mini as well. I had tried some of the earlier suggestions a few pages back with no luck. By chance where is this experimental sync option located?

For the time being I switched over to the other "offical xbmc remote".

Thanks,

Experimental sync option is located in Setting of ios > Constellation and its at the bottom. By default it was off, but I turned it on will try tonight *crossing fingers* This is a issue but one that is not big enough for me to change to offical xbmc remote. IMO this is the best app Ive used on my tablets (apple and android)
bigbwb, the experimental sync is in the Apple Settings App... (I posted screen shots about 10-15 posts or so back)

And to everyone having the lock screen issue... to keep the thread clean (and because of my memory/medical issues) can you either repost or PM and include the following information:

============
Lock Screen Issue:
iDevice = (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) {include which generation}
iOS Version = {if you don't know it, go into Apple Settings App -> General -> About and it's listed under Version}
Jailbroken or Stock =
Constellation Version = AppStore Version? Beta Version? Older one so you could keep SB, CP, etc.?
XBMC System/Device = (Windows, Mac, Linux, AppleTV, etc.)
XBMC Version = {Found in XBMC "System" settings}
============

Example:
============
Lock Screen Issue:
iDevice = iPad (1st Gen)
iOS Version = 5.1.1
Jailbroken or Stock = Jailbroken
Constellation Version = Latest Beta as of post
XBMC System/Device = Windows 7 x64
XBMC Version = Frodo Beta 2

HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos,
Thanks for the clarification. I will do more experimenting tomorrow.

My setup:
Lock screen issue
Ipad mini
iOS 6.01 stock
Constellation 2.8 latest from iTunes App Store that I know of
Windows 7 64
Frodo beta 1
Lock screen issue
Ipad (4th gen)
iOS 6.0 and 6.01
Stock
Constellation 2.8
Windows 7 32bit
Frodo beta 1
I found another issue with the app. When I am browsing through by artist or by album and if I start queue up songs I noticed at the end of each track there is scratching sound right before the song end At first, . I thought it there were bad music files, I tested over 30 random mp3 and every single one will have a scratching sound (if the songs were queue up by the app). I then went and ran a test using the mouse (right click and select queue item) queuing up the same files and scratching sound was not there. Anyone else with this issue?
(2012-11-09, 11:19)NewFolk Wrote: Is it possible to look the imdb info through imdb number? NOT the name of movie. Because of I have Russian DB, with Russian scrapper, so imdb give the error with it.
Quote:Standart XBMC key e.g. A-Z, 1-0 doent work for me. While everything ok in XBMC commander.

Archigos Help me plz )
Lock Screen Issue when something is playing : (with respring issue)
iDevice = iPad3 and iPhone4
iOS Version = 5.0.1 both
Jailbroken or Stock = JB both
Constellation Version = Latest AppStore full version
XBMC System/Device = Windows
XBMC Version = Frodo beta2

Thank you
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5